Hot Toys - X-Men Days of Future Past?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
X-Men+First+Class+Minimates+-+Professor+Charles+Xavier+%2526+Magneto.jpg

Hot Toys outdid themselves on those :rotfl

Mystique: Would love a well sculpted and thought-out future past JLaw Mystique figure.

I really hope she gets signed the go-ahead sooner rather then later, as I can see it (much like the sentinels I'm sure), she would sell very well indeed (if done right).

Looks like everybody’s happy this year except for us DOFP fans :gah:

Would of been cool if Hot Toys made DOFP figures. Have to hope they make ones from the sequel.

I think this is all about the 20th Century Fox and Marvel feud. Hot Toys likely had the First Class license yanked by Marvel, a DFP licence denied, and there is nothing we can do but make custom figures.

Marvel is all about Avengers and the Bryan Singer had the audacity to show up the Avenger-verse on pretty much every level.

But why allow the Wolverine figure then? Doesn't make sense to allow that and not some First Class/DOFP figures.

Looks like everybody’s happy this year except for us DOFP fans :gah:

giphy.gif

Would of been cool if Hot Toys made DOFP figures. Have to hope they make ones from the sequel.

Hot Toys is in Marvel Studio pocket. I doubt well ever get X-Men figures :mad:

I think this is all about the 20th Century Fox and Marvel feud. Hot Toys likely had the First Class license yanked by Marvel, a DFP licence denied, and there is nothing we can do but make custom figures.

Marvel is all about Avengers and the Bryan Singer had the audacity to show up the Avenger-verse on pretty much every level.

tumblr_mqyotwFokp1sx2peuo1_500.gif

Why do people keep bumping this thread. There will never be a figure from the X-men franchise. Lock this up. :lecture

Why do people keep bumping this thread. There will never be a figure from the X-men franchise. Lock this up. :lecture

3 Wolverines from FoX-Men’s franchise, and a proto Professor X from First Class is why we’re bumping this thread.

Yeah... Singer didn't really show up the avengers franchise lol. Just saying. As a fan of both properties, I can say that everyone is playing catchup to marvel.

seeing wolverine and deadpool for sideshows comics, i would love it if they made a magneto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back