Hot Toys - X-Men Days of Future Past?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still want First Class Eric :(

So do I - but I would happily still take a Fassbender Magneto from DOFP as well.

He's THE character for me, though - if he's not made, I won't care to get any of the others. If he's made, I would get a Xavier (young version), a Mystique, and maybe a Wolverine, (if they were made).

But not without Fassbender Magneto. He's the standout for me, the main reason I adored First Class so much, and any X-Men movie collection wouldn't be worth anything to me without him at this point.

Have to agree. He would be the main consideration in terms of purchases from this movie. I really don't need another wolverine. Would be cool to get a Sentinel and young Xavier as well.

i think this wolverine has the potential to be the best figure so far..really liking his look in the movie.

Really, Wolverine has been my favourite since forvever but come on! we have too many figures of that what about Xavier and Magneto? I'd pay anything for a 1/6 Mystique

It depends on perspective, I will take more Wolverine in a heart beat. Yet, I fully agree more mutants would be welcome as well. Untapped potential.......

I’m hoping for a Young Charles, and he better come with an awesome wheelchair.

Young Magneto with either 2 head sculpts, or a removable helmet.

Bishop, hopefully his gun features a light up option.

Future Wolverine, hopefully you can remove his vest so we can see that yellow/blue spandex he’s rocking.

Beast

Bolivar Trask bundled with Sentinel Mark I.

They make these and I will be in X-MEN heaven :pray:

I wouldn't mind a set of these but most likely they'd just make a Wolverine and the others will be in development hell if not concepted at all.

I cant see them making a lot from this line. The First Class figures never panned out, much to the chagrin of many. I just cant see this movie doing well based on Bryan Singer's previous installments. They made money, but I for one dont care for the films. First Class was the first decent attempt, but even it felt hokey. Add to that the recent scandal naming Singer in some very damaging allegations and his box office track history...I just dont see much coming from this license.

Dont get me wrong, I hope they do produce figures from it. I just dont think HT will make the leap to do it. I think DOFP is going to fizzle out. I hope Im wrong. DOFP is arguably one of the best X-Men stories ever writen. It deserves a well produced screen version. Hands down it has the best raw material for an awesome comic book movie.

God knows when it will ever happen, if at all, but I will rejoice when Marvel regains the movie licensing on the X-Men and Spider-Man. For now, Im anticipating disappointment.

The movie will be huge, the quality I think will be great but if not it doesn't matter for figures. No reason not to make figures based on it.

I’m hoping for a Young Charles, and he better come with an awesome wheelchair.

Young Magneto with either 2 head sculpts, or a removable helmet.

Bishop, hopefully his gun features a light up option.

Future Wolverine, hopefully you can remove his vest so we can see that yellow/blue spandex he’s rocking.

Beast

Bolivar Trask bundled with Sentinel Mark I.

They make these and I will be in X-MEN heaven :pray:

:horror :pray: :exactly: :clap :impatient:

I don't think HT will make more than Wolverine from this movie. I just don't think the demand for X-Men figures is a huge market unlike anything Avengers related.

I don't think HT will make more than Wolverine from this movie. I just don't think the demand for X-Men figures is a huge market unlike anything Avengers related.

Unfortunately, I agree with this statement. I think we may get Charles and Xavier along with Logan from this film but overall the demand is lacking for a deep dive into the line. Shame really, plenty of cool characters from all the films.

Unfortunately, I agree with this statement. I think we may get Charles and Xavier along with Logan from this film but overall the demand is lacking for a deep dive into the line. Shame really, plenty of cool characters from all the films.

I don’t see why they wouldn’t. A Fassneto would certainly sell out, Mystique could be a hit considering the actress playing her, Trask could sell well for the same reason as Mystique, and the rest could sell well if the movie turns out great.

So First Class is actually cancelled?

20070526081818!CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

I also think an old Charles and Erik can be made into awesome detailed figures, HT can use their wrinkles to make some awesome head sculpts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back