Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The flash and brightly-lit settings really don't help. The paint is... matte. Could use a little more shine to it, for one thing.

my only real gripe is it looks a bit skinny, but otherwise its a winner...a job well done pcs

Wow this looks great. The mixed media is amazing but saying all that I agree there is something a little bit off in some of the pic's but I wouldn't judge it until we see some good quality shots of him. In some of the close up's the paint apps look flat but I don't think that is actually the case because the pictures which are taken from a distance suggests otherwise so I think that's just because there poor pictures with bad lighting

I don't like the hand on the hip part of the pose. At all.

That with the tilted hips make him appear.....gay.

Maybe it's the angle of the pic though.

Last edited:

...you do realize your talking about a character that conceptually is the one of the most demonic creatures in fantasy film and is pretty much the embodiment of the judeo-christian devil?

i wonder if we will also see a meg mucklebones to go with this, or even a blix maybe..which i think someone mentioned earlier on

He's got s p u n k*. That's always been part of the character. Not sure what movie you've been watching if this pose surprises you.

tumblr_lxwe5dpLbY1r0icm9o1_500.jpg

The_Lord_of_Darkness.jpg

*Good lord, how uptight is the censorship on this forum that they'd block that word?

Looking back at Jerrys previous work on Darkness you can see the similarities in all 3 pieces...
y2yzyjap.jpg

Likeness is just not there for me...I really want it to be cos I love the mixed media on this piece plus the size but it just looks too animated I'm afraid :(

bagyguqu.jpg

Flat pain, plus the angle of the eyes. The outer corners of the eyes should be lower.

As a huge Legend fan i feel i really should try to get this for my collection, though i have no experience with PCS nor do i know if i can afford it.

If it looks like this in soft light then maybe it'll be good enough:

Attachments

• 10275945_10201936858605484_6804795219121395824_n.jpg
    10275945_10201936858605484_6804795219121395824_n.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 205
So how much you guys think this will cost? I've not bought anything from PCS before so i dont know their prices. Hopefully not more than 400$, i dont even wanna think
about shipping cost.

Back