Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a 1/3-scale statue, $700 actually sounds fairly reasonable. I wouldn't pay cinemaquette prices for this, but seeing as I've already dropped $500 on 1/4 this seems logical.

How's the quality with PCS? I've never owned any of their pieces and have heard mixed reviews about them.

For a 1/3-scale statue, $700 actually sounds fairly reasonable. I wouldn't pay cinemaquette prices for this, but seeing as I've already dropped $500 on 1/4 this seems logical.

How's the quality with PCS? I've never owned any of their pieces and have heard mixed reviews about them.

great quality.

Mixed media is phenomenal, the sculpt is not. At least in my opinion. Unless something drastic changes its a pass for me.

Never thought I would pass on a 1/3 Darkness :horror

2h6uj3d.jpg

zvo1hk.jpg

9sdsep.jpg

vcyrle.jpg

2n099br.jpg

25hzct0.jpg

1fxnip.jpg

Last edited:
I asked PCS a few questions regarding their Darkness statue...

Is the Lord of Darkness statue the final sculpt or are there any changes planned ?

No changes needed on that one. Dead on accurate.

Do you have any more info regarding price ?

Going to try and keep it under $1000 but no set price yet.
Pre-order isnt scheduled until June sometime

One last question, any plans for an exclusive ?

Sort of. At this price point I dont think anyone should feel short changed by getting a 'regular' so we will add in something special, but it wont necessarily be an addition to the statue.

I asked PCS a few questions regarding their Darkness statue...

Is the Lord of Darkness statue the final sculpt or are there any changes planned ?

No changes needed on that one. Dead on accurate.

Do you have any more info regarding price ?

Going to try and keep it under $1000 but no set price yet.
Pre-order isnt scheduled until June sometime

One last question, any plans for an exclusive ?

Sort of. At this price point I dont think anyone should feel short changed by getting a 'regular' so we will add in something special, but it wont necessarily be an addition to the statue.

Cool, thanks for that Milo :clap so no chance of getting him bulked up a bit :( shame as I think that would have made him look a lot better. Can't help but think his chest and waist are too slim :(

On the other hand, under $1K sounds abt right for 1/3 scale so I'm thinking $800 plus maybe?

So the EX could be a print maybe? Nothing that's going to be an addition to the statue :dunno

Back