Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How cool with this be standing next to the 1:1 Scale bust :love

supa6ygy.jpg

Is that yours? I really like that lighted base!

So should I be leery of them, or avoid them all together? IF I order LOD it would be my first PCS piece.

No you shouldn't. Jerry (owner) is a bro and he will deliver the goods.

This LOD looks to be the definitive LOD statue, IMO it already smokes the highly regarded Sideshow PF.

Is that yours? I really like that lighted base!

It is indeed bud :) thanks :duff after a long long search I finally managed to track the lifesize bust down :rock

Fur on the legs looks real, well real faux. :panic:

I know Chace :exactly: looks amazing!!! So will you be hanging on to your PF now that this is coming or will you sell it? :horror

Will you be hanging on to your PF now that this is coming or will you sell it? :horror

Not selling. Regardless of how great this may be, I still love the Sideshow PF and won't get rid of it. I'll just add this to the collection if the price is right and quality is there. I've heard a lot of bad stuff quality control wise about PCS, so I'll sit back and see how things turn out.

Not selling. Regardless of how great this may be, I still love the Sideshow PF and won't get rid of it. I'll just add this to the collection if the price is right and quality is there. I've heard a lot of bad stuff quality control wise about PCS, so I'll sit back and see how things turn out.

Yea, definately gonna wait until I see the full reveal. Unfortunately, my space restrictions means that if this PCS version is a winner then the PF will have to go :(

Oh no, the PF I've had for a while it's the bust that took an eternity to find. The bust will never ever ever leave my collection ;)

I thought you had searched for the exclusive PF for a while.

You'll keep the bust till someone releases a 1:1 torso :lol

Oh no, the PF I've had for a while it's the bust that took an eternity to find. The bust will never ever ever leave my collection ;)

Do you mind saying how much you paid for the bust and when you got it?

I have a local seller and I am trying to determine a market price .

Do you mind saying how much you paid for the bust and when you got it?

I have a local seller and I am trying to determine a market price .

Usual market value ranges from anything from $1600 upto $2000...I've not seen many go for more than this. Hope that helps my friend :)

How sad, back in the day they would sell for $3000. :(

I guess that's good though if you're looking to buy :lecture

I will never sell my Sideshow Darkness PF EX, but if this looks awesome I'll add it to my collection as well. But just like others on here I'm going to have to see how everything turns out first.

Nevermind where's wally!!! It took me a good minute to find Darkness in this PCS shot!! :lol

Although I think it looks like Jerrys original SOTA toy darkness figure...what do you think?

myvybumu.jpg

Back