Statue Popculture Shock Legend Lord of Darkness Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Congratulations on being one of the first ten orders for the Lord of Darkness 1:3 Statue. This placement entitles you to a signed Artist Proof edition."

I guess there's ten of them!

Oh crap! I really wanted an AP. I was ready 30 minutes prior set everything up then I had PayPal lock up on me. I got my order in at 1 minute 17 seconds.

Hey! Anyone wanna trade a PCS 1:3 Darkness for their AP? LOL!

Sounds like a one-day sellout to me. Congrats to PCS for taking a chance, making this beauty a reality, and having it pay off.

"Congratulations on being one of the first ten orders for the Lord of Darkness 1:3 Statue. This placement entitles you to a signed Artist Proof edition."

I guess there's ten of them!

It finally happened! Got the AP email :) So how many from here total now? 3?

Question is - What is PCS's definition of AP. Could be that these are regular production units that were randomly pulled for a better QA check.... And are they part of the 150 production run, or additional pieces.

Passing on this cos I'm not a Legend fan, but it is amazing congrats to everyone. Sideshow and especially CM / ECC could learn a lot about the price point on this quality piece at this scale :monkey3

I think those 10 APs are part of the 150.

Question is - What is PCS's definition of AP. Could be that these are regular production units that were randomly pulled for a better QA check.... And are they part of the 150 production run, or additional pieces.

They are their own Edition. Not part of the actual number.
I've won an A/P on Three separate occasions. Not this time.
I asked Jerry himself in person at a show.
He said the A/P's are sometimes one's that were Hand-Painted In-House or one's that were Touched Up or Enhanced by Painters In-House.

So happy to have claimed my LOD statue :yess: as a massive fan of the movie, I just couldn't let this opportunity slip by. Would be amazing to claim an AP too but doubt it if there are only 5 available. Got my order in at 3:00:27 :pray:

P.S. yep, looks like it's officially SOLD OUT on the PCS website...:thud:

Last edited:
See Andy I told you brah. Its gone. Within the day

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back