Death's siren.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need more pictures of the Goat headed guy.For all the dirty birds she comes with a removable top said by the sculpture himself Mark!

He would be part of The Court of the Dead line.

-SideshowAlex

When this piece popped up initially I thought it was determined that it was a concept piece. But you are confirming that both will eventually be made? Very cool, and daring. That Arbiter piece is by far the creepiest thing you guys have done and trumps the gore/spectacle of pieces like the Red Death by far.

I will just throw my wallet at you now, and you can take what you wish! This line is gonna clean me out, on top of your amazing gaming statues! I thank the LORD I do not follow DC or Marvel or Lotro as heavily. The wife would have to lock me up, and throw away the key!

So getting this:

Siren.jpg~original

Wow I love it. Not even sure why but it just works really well for me. I'll get her and the goat guy since he looks great too. What a fantastic line.

Looks so amazing,however it is obviously challenging for Chinese factories that if those can deal with this beauty properly which is too detailed and fragile to produce.

Nothing confirmed 100% on this piece actually being produced but it's becoming more likely than it was months ago. It's still really not 100% locked in at all though. But if it is produced it would still be part of the Court of the Dead line.

-SideshowAlex

When this piece popped up initially I thought it was determined that it was a concept piece. But you are confirming that both will eventually be made? Very cool, and daring. That Arbiter piece is by far the creepiest thing you guys have done and trumps the gore/spectacle of pieces like the Red Death by far.

Nothing confirmed 100% on this piece actually being produced but it's becoming more likely than it was months ago. It's still really not 100% locked in at all though. But if it is produced it would still be part of the Court of the Dead line.

-SideshowAlex

Put me down for one

That would be a shame if this was not produced. This is fantastic!! I'm in for one!

Back