Death's siren.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would make plenty of sense to me. It just looks strange to me, this floating disc in the air. I get the effect they are going for and I'm not saying they executed it poorly, I just don't really like the idea of it.

I would love this so much more if they didn't have the ring of water around it.
I agree hope it's optional but other then that it looks fantastic. I may have to make a separate stand in my den for this line.

Once I saw the ghoulish dead children I knew I had to have this. Ordered!

Would make plenty of sense to me. It just looks strange to me, this floating disc in the air. I get the effect they are going for and I'm not saying they executed it poorly, I just don't really like the idea of it.

The disc marks the separation between her beautiful above-water appearance and her scary reality below water. Its integral to the piece IMO, but mileage varies and all that. Nothing wrong with that.

I agree hope it's optional but other then that it looks fantastic. I may have to make a separate stand in my den for this line.

Once I saw the ghoulish dead children I knew I had to have this. Ordered!

Those are not children, those are adults. They help to show the scale of how huge she is.

The disc marks the separation between her beautiful above-water appearance and her scary reality below water. Its integral to the piece IMO, but mileage varies and all that. Nothing wrong with that.

Yeah I see that. I didn't notice that right away, so I do see the purpose of the water disc. I might feel differently when I see it in person at SDCC on Friday. I'm just in general not a big fan of diorama style pieces.

I was going to pass on this because I didn't have the room. But after seeing this, I guess I have until May next year to make some. Will PO.

Yeah I see that. I didn't notice that right away, so I do see the purpose of the water disc. I might feel differently when I see it in person at SDCC on Friday. I'm just in general not a big fan of diorama style pieces.

Take us some pix while you are there, I'm just sayin'. :cool: IMO its almost not the official pix, but other people's pix of the object in regular lighting that is the real proof of quality.

Take us some pix while you are there, I'm just sayin'. :cool: IMO its almost not the official pix, but other people's pix of the object in regular lighting that is the real proof of quality.

I'll definitely take some pics. Hopefully it's not behind glass, which makes taking pics a bit tougher, so many dang reflections with the sdcc mobs. I agree though, I prefer to judge a piece on regular "crappy" pictures (not too crappy :)), since those tend to give a more honest idea of what something will look like in person.

I keep coming back to look at her. Horror isn't really my thing but this is starting to shape into an incredible fun and artistic line. I don't know if I can resist much longer

I keep coming back to look at her. Horror isn't really my thing but this is starting to shape into an incredible fun and artistic line. I don't know if I can resist much longer

I've only got PZ and haven't gotten another Dead piece but I'm getting this cos it's ****ing amazing

Back