New Grey Hulk PF exclusive will be the orange shirt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since, as opposed to the green and grey ones, he doesnt come with a COH. The orange shirt will be the exclusive I guess. This will be the best Hulk 1st app statue ever!

3583AF5A-5030-442F-9546-C94176597359.png

99AB34D4-253C-47D9-8BB3-66B19304C023.png

541B67E4-CD2A-423A-9A73-9DCB72F4FC5E.png

20A067C8-614C-4ABD-A024-733BD4413A3C.png

40C50AC3-E400-427C-9D4B-EB331F1C5857.png

4800B422-650A-40D6-A06E-7CF6B75195B5.png

901C939E-4341-428E-A3D6-9EB96D36DC4B.png

Damn! That does look Good, Shai, I saw the pic's earlier but didn't put it together as a EX, unless your just F'n with us my Friend

Damn! That does look Good, Shai, I saw the pic's earlier but didn't put it together as a EX, unless your just F'n with us my Friend

Well, there is a seam on his left wrist. So, that might have something to do with the EX on this piece. We don't know yet if the shirt is the EX or will be available with the Reg as well. We'll have to wait and see.

This is the one I want, head sculpt looks good and I like the ripped up shirt.
At least that and the face make it a bit more than just a repaint unlike the og PF.

Not a huge Hulk fan but the Grey and the Red look awesome. Not feeling the Green Hulks as much - not that impressed with the head sculpts.

there is already thread made for gray hulk n its closed just because don't need more hulk threads now what?

there is already thread made for gray hulk n its closed just because don't need more hulk threads now what?

I was waiting for you to say something :lol

I actually presumed it was you who started this thread before seeing it was Shai. It doesn't need a whole new thread for this though IMO

I was waiting for you to say something :lol

I actually presumed it was you who started this thread before seeing it was Shai. It doesn't need a whole new thread for this though IMO

well I think every Hulk needs separate thread like (Angel/ Hulk Comi/Deadpool/Storm) but as everyone agreed Pablo Hulks don't need separate thread even though they have col variants plus different Heads.. so those threads closed..... n now this I don't have any problem with this..

can u help me describe whats reputation thing? & I got black star under reputation n why is that?

well I think every Hulk needs separate thread like (Angel/ Hulk Comi/Deadpool/Storm) but as everyone agreed Pablo Hulks don't need separate thread even though they have col variants plus different Heads.. so those threads closed..... n now this I don't have any problem with this..

can u help me describe whats reputation thing? & I got black star under reputation n why is that?

I agree with you, they are three different characters, going up at different times...not sure why the pushback on different threads.

That star isn't anything. Only you can see it. It lets you know if a post was repped when you click on it, but I don't think too much rep is being given out.

Buying this is my destiny... Heres whats tattooed on my left arm :

F1708192-8FB7-4DAA-B09C-906EEE63E6C3_1.jpg

That is sweet Shai.... You have to get the EX of this piece....

I might pick this one up also. I don't know if I will display with the shirt (covers up too much of the body sculpt) but it is killer. Would be cool to have grey displayed next to Gladiator Hulk.

Back