Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Captain America Stealth Suit

"I joined S.H.I.E.L.D. to protect people." Marvel Studios’ latest superhero hit – Captain America: The Winter Soldier has already started landing in theatres around the world and has took the top box office spot in many opening countries! In this exciting film, Captain America has joined S.H.I.E.L.D. and teamed up with Black Widow and Falcon to battle dangerous threats. Hot Toys is thrilled to present the highly-anticipated new 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure in Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. suit.

The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Chris Evans as Captain America in his Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. suit in the film. It features a newly developed helmeted head sculpt, finely tailored costume with embossed patterns, and a specially-made light blue metal shield.

9EzQ0ip.jpg

N98uxaw.jpg

Lc6HCDg.jpg

vFJZuSV.jpg

heyAD1R.jpg

BzON8eo.jpg

LJhqljF.jpg

xvByBtX.jpg

Ga7wg49.jpg

IFvD9Km.jpg

ObCDBm4.jpg

H2kRF2V.jpg

QvcFEVC.jpg

TH03xt5.jpg

99PhmJ2.jpg

xfzMj80.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - Captain America Stealth Suit

Unfortunately how can it now be over $200. Their FB page calls it a collectible figure set It's gonna be a two pack $300 minimum with a bit of wishful thinking

Not sure if you already know by now, but there are two sets and I was referring to the SHIELD Cap alone :) They launched 2 separate press releases today.

It really depends on how much you like the character. Captain America was my favorite Marvel superhero growing up so I have that connection, plus working on the film was a dream come true as was walking on The Dark Knight Rises (being a Batman fan), Batman vs Superman, and recently Gotham, so I will definitely want to collect this set as I am with the Dark Knight Trilogy Hot Toys. I can understand why some may pass on certain figures since they don't appear to be "worth" the costs, but it all comes down to how much you will enjoy the film (which I think those who haven't seen it yet will very much) and how big a fan you are of the character.

I feel you, man. Even items from properties you WERE not a fan of before become a must-have when you get to work on the franchise/license. I guess you get to connect with it at a sentimental level to say the least.

EDIT: Did the Avengers Cap retail at $215 at SSC? It came with 2 headsculpts and an alien gun. I hope the SHIELD suit solo won't go higher than $210, it having only one HS, even with a real metal shield.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Steve Rogers [Civilian Version]

Figures they'd have the good headsculpts on these ones. I wish the Golden Age head looked this good.

Re: Article: Hot Toys MMS243 -Captain America: The Winter Soldier: 1/6th scale Captai

I'm really conflicted. I really like this version of the suit and would like to have just one figure of Cap, but I thought it would come with the traditional red silver blue color shield, not this weird glow-in-the-dark looking shield :( and are they seriously not including an unmasked cap headsculpt without buying civilian rogers?? That would be an instant deal breaker because while I like the helmet sculpt I was planning on displaying him unmasked.

Re: Article: Hot Toys MMS243 -Captain America: The Winter Soldier: 1/6th scale Captai

I don't want casual Steve, I want the headsculpt for Cap though. What do you do with casual Steve without a headsculpt?

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

I'm gonna buy the set, used the jeans and the boots for a Wolverine custom. Probably. I want the HS and the Cap helmet. It's too good to pass up.

Too clean. Like he just stepped out of an Old Spice commercial or something. I can almost smell the softener on his shirt. Would love to see this weathered up a bit.

From the press releases it appears you can buy the Stealth version separately, but if you want civilian Steve you have to get the 2 pack.
Hot Toys - Captain America - The Winter Soldier -  Captain America & Steve Rogers Collectible Fi.jpg
Hot Toys - Captain America - The Winter Soldier -  Captain America & Steve Rogers Collectible Fi.jpg

It wasn't on the photos of the display at the convention in the original post pg1... he had the same type of head as the previous Cap figures, a neck and a head plopped on... I wonder if they're changing it or if it is photoshopped...

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Steve Rogers [Civilian Version]

Total... Win... Thank you HT for this dbl pack. Gonna PO the exclusive when it comes up, these are to nice.

Man that sculpt is awesome. Love the neutral expression. If the two-pack is $300 or less, I'm in. Any more and I may not bite.

The outfit is based on the rooftop chase, not the freeway attack, he still has the wrong colour shield.

Last edited:

:thud::medic:love This is amazing!! I can't wait to see the pricing on these. Definitely my favorite cap figure, and the best Chris Evans sculpt IMO. :rock

Back