Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS 242\243 - CA:TWS - Captain America & Steve Rogers [Spec + Pics]

Love this look, and its a beautiful figure, but I think I prefer the age of ultron look.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 242\243 - CA:TWS - Captain America & Steve Rogers [Spec + Pics]

Looks great. I'm curious to see the pricing on it and to see if we're going to get Stealth cap separately. If the Evans headsculpt and empty helmet are exclusive to this set I'll definitely be picking it up. I'm liking the headsculpt a lot more than the Golden Age cap so far. Will be interested to see the final product for both though before I pick a favorite.

I also wish this set came with a fully painted shield. I don't care much at all for the unpainted shield but the chipped and damaged one looks pretty good.

That's everyone major announced. Next up: Spidey!

Thinking about it further, I'm going to wait on the stealth suit until I see what he has going on in AoU, and see which one I like best. And then ultimately buy both because I can't choose! :)

HT need to include an extra red white and blue shield ... (just saw the movie) :panic::panic::panic:

I'm pretty sure falcon is their next announcement. I ABSOLUTELY cannot wait for spider-man though!

Definitely going to Pre-Order both! Awesomeness!

HT need to include an extra red white and blue shield ... (just saw the movie) :panic::panic::panic:
:lecture I don't even think he used this BD version of the shield in this outfit. Hope he comes with the regular colored shield as well.

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Steve-Rogers-and-Natasha-Romanoff-590x393.jpg

He wore this outfit in this awesome scene:

with a red white and blue shield!

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Definitely love the sculpts. Best head sculpt since Man of Steel Superman. This is a pass though as I already PO the golden age cap and have the avengers cap. But would love to buy that Evans head sculpt though! Do his eyes move?

Doesn't this look a million times better? Can we petition Hot Toys to include the Red, White and Blue Shield? I'd pay the extra cost. wouldn't everyone?

Attachments

• xfzMj80.jpg
    xfzMj80.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 398

:lecture I don't even think he used this BD version of the shield in this outfit. Hope he comes with the regular colored shield as well.

Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Steve-Rogers-and-Natasha-Romanoff-590x393.jpg

He's wearing khakis and a blue t-shirt too. Different outfit.

^^ I would pay too. Also when he talks to Alexander Pierce in the office scene, he is wearing the stealth suit with red/white/blue shield.

He's wearing khakis and a blue t-shirt too. Different outfit.
Yeah I realized after that it's the wrong scene. But in the scene where he's chasing after WS, he has the outfit that this figure has while using the standard shield. Hope they end up including it none the less. Rather not chase after it on eBay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyUTeZVnd2w

Does he even use the red white and blue shield in his stealth suit? The more I look at these the more I like them - I actually do like the shields as are so that may be why. It will change up the looks when displayed with the Golden age one anyways. I do understand those who want the traditional shield put in with the set though - I certainly wouldn't complain if it was added as an extra - can never have enough shields :rotfl

Doesn't this look a million times better? Can we petition Hot Toys to include the Red, White and Blue Shield? I'd pay the extra cost. wouldn't everyone?

Coming from someone who has all the Cap figures, I'm starting to have a surplus of Cap shields, so I'm fine with getting just the "stealth shield" with this one. Just for variety's sake but that pic does look pretty good.

Does he even use the red white and blue shield in his stealth suit? The more I look at these the more I like them - I actually do like the shields as are so that may be why. It will change up the looks when displayed with the Golden age one anyways. I do understand those who want the traditional shield put in with the set though - I certainly wouldn't complain if it was added as an extra - can never have enough shields :rotfl

Captain_America__the_Winter_Soldier_13826361683999.jpg

Honestly, it does not matter to me. I like the "stealth shield." It would be nice to have a traditional shield, but I personally am going to display him with the lighter shield. But i could understand wanting another one. I doubt they will include it though.

Back