Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't notice it until I saw the movie a second time, but the last silver "sliver" on his left bicep is actually the US flag. Very nice and militaristic touch there! :rock

Glad to see the Hot Toys version incorporated it as well...

The January 2015 release date makes me want to weep. So freaking far away...

Really enjoyed the movie, liked the Stealth Suit a lot. Was going to just order the Suit figure alone but I'm a sucker for unmasked/unhelmeted heads while still wearing the uniform (Iron Man IV, etc.) so it looks like I'll be getting the two pack as well. This will be my first Captain America figure (first non Iron Man figure really), guess I'll sell the Rogers body. Using reward points to knock off $110, looking forward to this one!

Really enjoyed the movie, liked the Stealth Suit a lot. Was going to just order the Suit figure alone but I'm a sucker for unmasked/unhelmeted heads while still wearing the uniform (Iron Man IV, etc.) so it looks like I'll be getting the two pack as well. This will be my first Captain America figure (first non Iron Man figure really), guess I'll sell the Rogers body. Using reward points to knock off $110, looking forward to this one!

That's what I did, those RP certainly helped me a lot. I can't wait to have this guy, both the STRIKE and civvie Steve!

Yup! No deposit or cancellation fee. Why not? Just PO'd the single figure. My second Avengers Cap shield and Rogers HS will be put to good use.

In parts of the world where pre order requires no deposit just pre order everything!

Back