Hot Toys MMS243 - 1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice figure! i think the best cap figure yet..HS IS DEAD ON! good movie too!

Re: Hot Toys MMS243 -1/6th scale Captain America & Steve Rogers

I'll be ordering this as soon as the PO goes up.
And i'll have to replace the seven Rescue sculpts on my other Caps with this unmasked head(Or the inevitable bootleg, lol).

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Steve Rogers [Civilian Version]

Awesome looking figure, finally a great head sculpt at long last - I will probably get the double pack - price permitting!!

not a massive cap fan but this has peaked my interest, will definitely be picking this set up.

I was going to skip the Civilian Cap but if this is the only way to get the unmasked version then the 2 pack it is - as long as the pricing is not ridiculous of course. Coloring looks better too.

Awesome looking set! Best Rogers head sculpt to date. Definitely interested in adding this to the collection. Hopefully it won't be too ridiculously priced - given the recent price hikes on some figures. :pray:

I really like the look of the stealth suit, it is quickly becoming my favorite version so far. A combo pack is an easy PO for me...

Well...looks like in working a whole lot of overtime this summer...

what I like about this Cap is that he's buff. Unlike the other versions where I felt he was way too skinny, especially the Avengers version.

wow! the price just got out here in my country - s$382, cheaper than i had expected. thou i would prefer to get just the hs without the body

Do you guys think that there's any chance HT will revise the color of Steve Rogers' shield to be more screen-accurate? Love the set, but not fully satisfied with the color of the BD shield..

what I like about this Cap is that he's buff. Unlike the other versions where I felt he was way too skinny, especially the Avengers version.

Agreed. Even TFA looked too small to me. Cap should be on the buff side. I think these two...well three new Cap figures, at least from photos, look to fix that a bit.

Damn that Rogers sculpt is amazing! Yulli knocks it of the park again!

Her best work since Henry Cavill for sure.

I will have to pick the shield and the HS from EvilBay

Looks really good. Was hoping to skip these and just stick with Avengers Cap, but I may not be able to!

Likeness is perfect. Still hate that silver/gold shield(though it's not HT fault).

Do we think this will be up today via SS before the movie hits?

Back