<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Batman 1966 TV Series - Batman & Robin @ 16 - OMG Photo Review <>

The head sculpt looks the same to me. The variations you see might be due to the camera lens differences.

For example in the SDCC pic the head looks stretched because it was shot with a wider lens and the face is closer to the frame edge than the center.

The only problem I see is with the neck visibility. Looks like the suit and cape collar need to be pulled down a lot. This futz might also help reduce the visible laces by hiding them behind the belt.

To me, every bit of the roundness of the sculpt is due to there not being a neck. Optical illusion. Maybe with a little futzing to get the collar lower and some neck showing it will look more like, if not just like the proto.

Brother, I hope you're right.......cause stock Robin with no neck (and head shaped like a vicks tablet ) is startin' to look like this...............See below.

Even Batman is not liking the look........................:panic:
IMG_M_Vicks_logo.jpg

$_3.JPG

GREAT Job on the photos they look so happy together, really looking forward to getting the dynamic duo!

To me, every bit of the roundness of the sculpt is due to there not being a neck. Optical illusion. Maybe with a little futzing to get the collar lower and some neck showing it will look more like, if not just like the proto.

I think your right. I also still think he rocks. :rock

Re: Article: Re: <> Batman 1966 TV Series - Batman - OMG Photo Review <>

??? I did not make this Re: thread. Who used my account ??? what happen ???

:panic::panic::panic:

Re: Article: Re: <> Batman 1966 TV Series - Batman - OMG Photo Review <>

You did it in your sleep.

Re: <> Avengers - Bruce Banner - OMG Photo Review <>

I am keeping my PO. The Banner portrait isn't fantastic, but I missed the Hulk first time, so I was always mostly interested in him, plus a really cool base for the Hulk comes in this set.

Same here. I missed out the first time but I will definitely buy both of these for my Avengers collection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great pic, shame the head sculpt is ****! What the hell is going on at Hot Toys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The head sculpt isn't that bad. If someone set it in front of me before I knew anything about a HT fig, I'd know right away that it was supposed to be Ruffalo, the only problem is it looks as much like Chakoté from ST: "Voyager" as it does Ruffalo.

I echo the sentiments of earlier posters. Glad I pre-ordered these guys.

This was my favourite show growing up.

"holy hole in the doughnut!" looks nice. fans of the show would really appreciate this.

Back