1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really surprised as to how much I like this figure. I haven't read any of the marvel comics I'm just a huge fan of the movies so I thought this would be an easy pass. But the more I look at this the more like and its quickly become one of my most anticipated figures. Gonna be a long wait till February...but something tells me he is going to be well worth the wait!! :yess:

Long wait until this figure, so thought I'd share a photo of my friend (who is a woman btw) dressed as Winter Soldier this last weekend at Wondercon. She was aiming down at a bunch of other cosplayers, so she was mostly certain that security wouldn't shoot her.

Mostly.

1554555_703596173012708_5080073039339379773_n.jpg

Long wait until this figure, so thought I'd share a photo of my friend (who is a woman btw) dressed as Winter Soldier this last weekend at Wondercon. She was aiming down at a bunch of other cosplayers, so she was mostly certain that security wouldn't shoot her.

Mostly.

View attachment 105041

Hahaha I give her props, I would have to be crazy to do that, fear of being arrested lol. Then again, spotted the orange tip, it's an airsoft gun :)

Winter Soldier finally Pre Ordered :yess:

Also received sniper rifle in mail today....tried to get the exact model as used in the movie poster. now just the wait.

Any chance of a pointer in the direction as to where that came from? :p

u guys think there will be more version of winter soldier released? from current movie? ?

most probably have to wait till cap 3 though :(

u guys think there will be more version of winter soldier released? from current movie? ?

most probably have to wait till cap 3 though :(

I'm sure we'll see another version of the WS down the line but not from The Winter Soldier. The one we're getting has pretty much everything we could want in a figure; tons of weapons, a mask and 2 head sculpts. Not sure what else Hot Toys could offer up with another release.

I'm sure we'll see another version of the WS down the line but not from The Winter Soldier. The one we're getting has pretty much everything we could want in a figure; tons of weapons, a mask and 2 head sculpts. Not sure what else Hot Toys could offer up with another release.

will be even better if they remove the black paint around the eyes for a clean face sculpt!!

yeah as mentioned earlier, there will be another WS figure in cap 3 probably.

will be cool if they do a bucky figure! !

will be even better if they remove the black paint around the eyes for a clean face sculpt!!

yeah as mentioned earlier, there will be another WS figure in cap 3 probably.

will be cool if they do a bucky figure! !

Yeah, at this point I think it's extremely likely we'll get another Bucky from Cap 3.

It's a good thing I tossed my "one version per character" rule out the window already, since Bucky would cause me to break my rule, anyway. Hell, I would buy a TFA Howling Commandos Bucky in less than second if they made it.

I'm also one of those who really wishes they would get rid of the black around the eyes so I could have the clean Stan sculpt, but it isn't a deal breaker on this for me, because this figure was my most anticipated and most wanted from the Cap2 line.

The wait for this.... :impatient: :gah:

Yeah, at this point I think it's extremely likely we'll get another Bucky from Cap 3.

It's a good thing I tossed my "one version per character" rule out the window already, since Bucky would cause me to break my rule, anyway. Hell, I would buy a TFA Howling Commandos Bucky in less than second if they made it.

I'm also one of those who really wishes they would get rid of the black around the eyes so I could have the clean Stan sculpt, but it isn't a deal breaker on this for me, because this figure was my most anticipated and most wanted from the Cap2 line.

The wait for this.... :impatient: :gah:

I am with you too! totally love an bucky howling commandos figure! instant purchase too on that :)

There are some on this forum that mention that hot toys do amend their figure to make them more screen accurate!.
fingers crossed for an clean stan sculpt!!

Back