Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh.. The hammer is forged in a dying star, not made of a dying star. Matter that dense could not be compacted in an object as small as a hammer

Once again Vsauce misses the point entirely

No, he does say in the video Thor's hammer was forged in a dying star and not forged from a dying star. He says it in the beginning. Then he goes on to say "suppose Thor's hammer was forged from a dying star ..."

No, he does say in the video Thor's hammer was forged in a dying star and not forged from a dying star. He says it in the beginning. Then he goes on to say "suppose Thor's hammer was forged from a dying star ..."

I understand that, but his whole segment is pointless because he goes on some UN-proven theory that neutrons from a collapsed star could be consolidated into a sugar cube and then interpolates that to the size of the hammer...

once again hypothetical and pointless...

confuses people into thinking that the film and comics are inaccurate.

I think if this hammer was real and was really made from a dieing star it would probably be right around the mark the guy in the vid was saying.

lol at this discussion!

Yes, i bring it back to the point. :hi5::rotfl

Thx god Sideshow didn´t saw this film scene before. :wink1:

21jumpstreet2.gif

I know this piece has been controversial but after seeing some early Pics of the XM Thor I'm still convinced this guy is gonna look epic in my collection. Still my favorite Thor

I know this piece has been controversial but after seeing some early Pics of the XM Thor I'm still convinced this guy is gonna look epic in my collection. Still my favorite Thor

Agree. I'm getting this for sure. (If I recover funds wise)

For me, this is one of those rare situations where the mixed media really works.

I think the mixed media will be incredible on all of the upcoming marvel/avengers pieces. Cap, hulk, and thor. Think I'm going to start trying to make a shirt for the Green Hulk soon. Use skaar as a size comparison.

But yeah, I completely agree. It makes me wish that they would put some form of mixed media on the upcoming ironman statues. Wether it be a flag on the ground, or some aspect of real metal... Anything

Back