Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah only CBG can put this argument to rest with his superior knowledge of the comic universe. After all he is called Comic Book Guy

Sometimes I don't know if I should be laughing at this or just be in complete wtf :lol

Yep, CBG will swing by soon to talk about the Power Rangers and peeps will be begging to talk Marvel and DC. :lol

Hey I just bought the legacy power rangers dragon dagger at toysrus! That this has gold chrome parts on it. The box is just like the original version art. That thing is stunning I highly recommend it. The bad news is toysrus jacked up the price from 80.00 to now 100.00 :( but I bought it anyways. It's great for memories of this awesome classic show. Btw the new power rangers shows megaforce is bringing back so e older rangers like tommy, some time force, ninja storm and light speed all in one series. Doesn't get any better that that! If SS can make some rangers PF that would be so cool!

Yeah only CBG can put this argument to rest with his superior knowledge of the comic universe. After all he is called Comic Book Guy

I know I'm a veteran with lots of good info from experience now over the years. When I was a newbie I didn't know that much. Hell I started looking at comics since 92 with the image art, saw tons of Disney cartoons, movies, was a 80s toon freak, and recently so many DC and marvel animated movies. Can anyone have more than that? I saw superman is king kills everyone in comics, WW is the strongest toughest female in comics, wolverine can never beat hulk these days sad but that's what I see in the animated toons and comic art. Cable must be marvels toughest character who can beat hulk and any normal x-men. Rob Liefeld did not create this guy to be weak like in the modern art of him. Jim lee, McFarlane, Liefeld, silvestri, Campbell, is some of the kings of comics. The best x-men team that ever existed is the 90s Jim lee team. These don't include whatever unknown gods in which ever universe. Galactus is a god in comics I think. But he's very cool and I always liked him. That's about covers both the main things in comics. Well these are the most important things to me in comics.
The newer characters like black widow, x-23, and Big Barda I'm learning more about and love them more and more. Also justice league is pretty cool the more I see the endless amount of animated movies coming out lately. The trio supes, bats, and WW is awesome!

The comic nerd in me just....

giphy.gif

He's like that rabbling old relative we just keep around and don't have the heart to put into a home.

Yep, CBG will swing by soon to talk about the Power Rangers and peeps will be begging to talk Marvel and DC. :lol

Hey I just bought the legacy power rangers dragon dagger at toysrus! That this has gold chrome parts on it. The box is just like the original version art. That thing is stunning I highly recommend it. The bad news is toysrus jacked up the price from 80.00 to now 100.00 :( but I bought it anyways. It's great for memories of this awesome classic show. Btw the new power rangers shows megaforce is bringing back so e older rangers like tommy, some time force, ninja storm and light speed all in one series. Doesn't get any better that that! If SS can make some rangers PF that would be so cool!

Don't say I didn't warn you guys! :lol

Back