Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This portrait will go well with the old looking 1:1 thor bust

thorlifesizebust.jpg

Here´s my 2 cents

I think the 1:1 bust it´s the best inspired in thor portrait ever made,it´s like the joker,cap or batman 1:1 bust

Are inspired in the character and have been humanized, I think that Sideshow have try with this new Premium format is like improved something similar but for my taste they have fallen a bit, there are many ways to make a humanized old thor or young thor,

If you look back you will see that the classics Premium formats are younger

I want to say that I´m a big fan of sideshow artists (not to be confused with other departments of sideshow....) sometimes is good to open your eyes and know if they have actually done one of his masterpieces or not

011-2.jpg

028-2.jpg

I don't. This is the next GL...once in hand, people will start changing their tune.

Yeah definitely, I see nothing wrong with at all. Hopefully with all the hating it'll get a nice es

Funny thing is when the original Comic Thor 1st got shown off, that to was getting knocked. Try buying one of them now

The left hand doesn't bother me as much as the awkward pose, his left leg should be out front instead of his right... with your right leg out front your not going to be able to put your weight into the throw.... Anyways it just looks awkward to me so it's an easy pass...
If you are running forward and you whined up to throw you have to plant your right foot just as you are completely pulled back and are JUST about to move forward.

0d110f83c73f3e1f4c7673689a57c3a0_zps2175f3a3.jpg

Or like these shots from this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCgs8PuqiDI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

68db65112858e1e11fa54d7a2c42fc74_zps81252554.jpg

21f680697615bfe1742dd184368a4e06_zps8c82ebf3.jpg

ef30e0868d5ad3d274d8ea4984967da6_zps4e2d5094.jpg

94c46d27287533f2fdfe0b4ff59760a8_zps641ca981.jpg

I don't buy statues anymore due to the fact I just don't have the room. I would def pick this up if I was still collecting them tho. This is my favorite version of Thor in the comics.

If you are running forward and you whined up to throw you have to plant your right foot just as you are completely pulled back and are JUST about to move forward.

Yep and those pictures of QB's throwing the ball also look awkward... I want my statues to look cool not awkward looking.

Last edited:
These throwing on the run pics again... If you don't like the pose guys don't get it. It's not worth beating the dead horse about.

And does anyone stop to think that in a pinch, you throw the hammer how ever the hell you have to to get the job done.

PS: 900th post!

Who says Thor is throwing Mjolnir? The way I look at it, he's catching it, and just starting to think about throwing it again (i.e. one more step before throwing).

At any rate, if you don't like the pose, don't buy it.

These throwing on the run pics again... If you don't like the pose guys don't get it. It's not worth beating the dead horse about.

And does anyone stop to think that in a pinch, you throw the hammer how ever the hell you have to to get the job done.

PS: 900th post!

You got some catching up to do junior...lol.

Who says Thor is throwing Mjolnir? The way I look at it, he's catching it, and just starting to think about throwing it again (i.e. one more step before throwing).

At any rate, if you don't like the pose, don't buy it.

Don't you know *****ers get to ***** as much as they want, but positive people don't get to speak half the time.

You got some catching up to do junior...lol.

Don't you know *****ers get to ***** as much as they want, but positive people don't get to speak half the time.

I've been reading all of it. It's panic! Everywhere! :panic::panic::panic:

1st post in here and prob last, this statue is awesome, looks amazing,pose looks great and would own if I had more money. Goodbye.:wave

Back