Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there no flex option for the bundle? Will we still get rewards if we buy the bundle since it uses a code for the discount?

Sorry haters...but, this looks great!

300177-thor-007.jpg

Is there no flex option for the bundle? Will we still get rewards if we buy the bundle since it uses a code for the discount?

FLEXPay is not available on bundle ordering (at least not at this time). Yes, rewards are given to items in which discounts are used. You earn rewards on the amount you pay out of pocket for the product itself after any discounts.

Est. Size Comparison for those that asked

10168045_10152093847398562_1600240430_n.jpg

You know I originally said I would have liked for this modern version to be like the classic with a more vertical design but you're photoshoped side by side makes me like the different design choices between the two.

You know I originally said I would have liked for this modern version to be like the classic with a more vertical design but you're photoshoped side by side makes me like the different design choices between the two.

Yep, two completely different feels with each statue. I still love the original but the new one is nothing to scoff at.

Back