Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Savage Hulk fella sure is wise beyond his years!

I think it's great to have them stalemate and create such a spark amongst fans to keep the sales churning. You gotta remember I love me some Hulk when written right. The first Kirby Lee Hulk stuff is classic man. Best stuff they put out back then in my opinion. Better than X-Men, FF Thor you name it.

Planet Hulk is one of my top twenty favorite series of all time. And Ultimate Hulk... wow. Millar's version of Hulk Takes Manhattan might be one of my favorite Marvel issues of all time.

But in the end I think what's forgotten is how Hulk and Thor... at the end of the day... are really friends. Like two alpha males on a football team who are ultimately fighting for the same thing. Redemption and victory.

View attachment 104386

That's why I loved that scene in avengers so much! That little punch after their stalemate fight (which thor kinda lost) haha. It showed that Hulk and Thor respect each other, but they'll always have the "which one of us is stronger" approach to the relationship.

LMAO

This is why I dont get into it anymore but just for grins

Oh yes. Everyone at Marvel knows it. It's truly a fact.

Say... let's ask someone at Marvel. Hell let's ask Mr Marvel himself.

Stan Lee.

Stan: Thor is stronger, only because he is a god and probably can't be killed. Again, I don't know how the guys have been writing him lately, but I thought of him as invulnerable.

Lee in 2002 described Thor's genesis early in the Marvel pantheon, following the creation of the Hulk:

How do you make someone stronger than the strongest person? It finally came to me: Don't make him human — make him a god.

Facts you say? Well... Stan Lee... the creator of the Marvel universe says Thor is more powerful than Hulk. There's your fact.

And facts are very stubborn things.

View attachment 104339

Please man, what Stan Lee has to say is so irrelevent nowadays, he hasn't wrote anything in decades ffs. You even say in your quote "I don't know how the guys are writing him lately". When I said people at Marvel I meant current writers. I'm not taking anything from Stan Lee but if we want to be honest, not sure he knows what's happening at marvel anymore.

P.S. Thor is in my top 5 Marvel characters so I'm not just saying Hulk is stronger because I like Hulk over Thor.

The black word box with no words alludes to unconsciousness until he began to fall. He was floating up there in space just absolutely knocked so hard he was helpless. And I'm not sure I'd call that calmly talking what with the ALL CAPS AND ALL IS THIS CALM OR DO YOU JUST SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE?

Taken from your own site : "This fight ending is hard to judge because Nul was knocked into orbit by Thor's blow but was totally unfazed by it. And it was Thor himself who fell unconscious after he landed the strike."

I think this is my final post about this btw, just gonna stop right there because you seem be very upset and looks like you're trying to convince yourself more than me.
Also, the real truth about this, the writer decides who is stronger. If he wants a character to beat anyone, he'll find a way.

...after further review, This statue if it didn't have that damn awful pose could have been EPIC.

P.S. Hulk strongest there is, beats all.

Yes, he beats all. Except when he loses like on the page I showed, what, 2 pages ago? Lol.

Oh really this is still going on?

Guys you know who's stronger?? Who ever the writer needs it to be that month.

And that is THE LAW!!!

It all falls down to only who's writing it at the moment. Anybody can beat anybody given the right writer.

And the never ending debates continue :rotfl

Of course it continues!... It wouldn't be never ending if it didn't continue...right? :cuckoo: :dunno :gah: :thud:

Like I said a few pages back I knew I shouldn't have let myself get sucked in... Nerd rage never ends in any real agreement until everyone just gets tired and says "well the writer does what they want" LMAO

Screenshot_2014-04-20-15-27-46.jpg

Back