Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To keep this thread on topic... I just preordered Thor lol.

tumblr_lkssy3fVor1qafrh6.jpg

Haha. I love all of the avengers. I really really like Cap, he is probably my favorite, but his powers are so week?

The power of the pen is the greatest power lol. Cap is Cap. His will has both Thor and Hulk, two characters who could demolish mankind, following him because he is the definition of what is right. Both Thor and Hulk have a penchant for selfishness.

Cap is selfless and they both adore him for it.

The power of the pen is the greatest power lol. Cap is Cap. His will has both Thor and Hulk, two characters who could demolish mankind, following him because he is the definition of what is right. Both Thor and Hulk have a penchant for selfishness.

Cap is selfless and they both adore him for it.

That's why I love him so much! The worst, but the best.

I remember reading on Comic Vine a lot of people saying Sentry would beat Thor

What thread is this again? ;)

LMAO. Oh there was a fella on Comic Book Resources who was one of the most die hard fanboys I've ever seen. He had his Sentry avatar. He had his Sentry signature. I truly believe he would search the site for the word Sentry and then argue until he was blue in the face about how no one could beat Sentry especially Thor.

When Thor killed him in a What if he threatened to boycott Marvel. When Thor killed him in Siege he didnt say a word he simply deleted his account. :rotfl

Man, this is a strange feeling for me. I most definitely will be picking this up, but because the EX on this piece is worthless to me, I'll be ordering a REG down the line. I'm so used to POing a piece I like on day 1 and getting the EX version that this is a very odd situation for me. I'm even thinking about pulling the trigger on a REG after in hand pics pop up just to make sure there are no QC issues. I hope the piece turns out good. I'm looking forward to adding this Thor PF to my collection. I'm definitely in need of one.

Man, this is a strange feeling for me. I most definitely will be picking this up, but because the EX on this piece is worthless to me, I'll be ordering a REG down the line. I'm so used to POing a piece I like on day 1 and getting the EX version that this is a very odd situation for me. I'm even thinking about pulling the trigger on a REG after in hand pics pop up just to make sure there are no QC issues. I hope the piece turns out good. I'm looking forward to adding this Thor PF to my collection. I'm definitely in need of one.

If you're getting a discount, kudos, if not Pick up the EX and flip the Sword hand. Some body will buy it :lol

We may be able to rotate the EX hand a little so that the sword isn't pointing straight up. I did it with the two Joker hands to show the exposed blade and I think it looks great. BUT although that has some sleeves to cover it up a bit so

I found a place locally that has 3D printing available. No idea on cost, but if it seems feasible I'm going to try to have mirrored copies of each hand made. That way I can switch out both. If the left hand is part of the arm, I'll have to see what can be done once I get it.

Back