Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you modern day Thor fans...latest pic from Comic Con

ebehy4e4.jpg

That looks pretty awesome. Not as bad I guess, but that hand makes it hard to pose other ways

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

That looks pretty awesome. Not as bad I guess, but that hand makes it hard to pose other ways

Before this and the SSC tour, I thought head on was the best way. Now idk. A lot of these new PF's look good at the side angle. I need more room! Haha

Before this and the SSC tour, I thought head on was the best way. Now idk. A lot of these new PF's look good at the side angle. I need more room! Haha
Lol speaking of which. Going to see if I can use a discount code on Doom lol

I love how it looks. Kind of upset though... Was hoping it looked worse so I had an excuse to pass. Due to me never displaying it's ex, I might wait it out and keep an eye on the reg.

Still think it looks terrible because his arm wingspan looks longer than the length of his legs and that's just wrong, makes him look like he's got Gorilla anatomy.

I love how it looks. Kind of upset though... Was hoping it looked worse so I had an excuse to pass. Due to me never displaying it's ex, I might wait it out and keep an eye on the reg.
Lmao. I might pick it up later on down the road but for me this SDCC is still heaven

Still think it looks terrible because his arm wingspan looks longer than the length of his legs and that's just wrong, makes him look like he's got Gorilla anatomy.

I think if he was standing up he'd look just fine. Some people just see dynamic poses differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Been a HUGE fan of this piece since day 1. So glad the pic we have seen looks so good. Can't wait to see more.

Back