Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still don't care for it. That pose...ugh. Reminds me of Booker T getting ready to do a Spineroonie.

That's cool. Different strokes and all that. Not everyone is going to share the same opinion on every piece.

This piece is pure win for me. I'll even go so far as to say it may well be my favorite Marvel PF since Skaar. For me personally, only the Apocalypse PF rivals it.

That's cool. Different strokes and all that. Not everyone is going to share the same opinion on every piece.

This piece is pure win for me. I'll even go so far as to say it may well be my favorite Marvel PF since Skaar. For me personally, only the Apocalypse PF rivals it.

I like it a lot too man. I wish I didn't, so I can not have to drop the $... But I'm sold on it.

I like it a lot too man. I wish I didn't, so I can not have to drop the $... But I'm sold on it.

You have PLENTY of time to pick this up if you want it Savage. The EX is absolutely USELESS on this piece. So, you'll easily have the REG available at a reasonable price for quite awhile. This is a piece you should be able to fit into your collection when you are good and ready.

It does look F'n AWESOME though. This is easily my most anticipated Marvel piece from SSC as of right now.

His arms look way too long and thin...this is Thor(he should look Huge)...and that face ugh.

SS09_zpsd6cea625.jpg

Both this and movie Thor looked VERY STRONG to me. I'm still very content with my original thor PF but if you POed, you should be very happy and if you're on the fence, he looked GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. I was very disappointed Throg wasn't on display since I did PO him :gah:

Back