Premium Format Thor (Modern Age) Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enough now guys. Let's just call it a draw

And to end all the arguing let's just say Superman would beat them both

zene9u4u.jpg

ape4azev.jpg

:lol

Wow! Supes really beat hulk and Thor we already knew. They have made hulk so strong that he can beat the gods in that animated movie. Crazy! It's good to see supes beat the heck out of hulk because we all know he can. So does that mean WW can beat hulk as well? She can stand close with supes.

Savage will love seeing that. I can see him wanting that as his screensaver :lol

Haha superman is a joke. Superman beats everyone, I don't think he can even be introduced to "versus" talks.

(Yes I know batman beat him, but it was a fluke)

Side note: batman is my favorite DC hero, so don't bash me for fluke business hahaha

Enough now guys. Let's just call it a draw

And to end all the arguing let's just say Superman would beat them both

zene9u4u.jpg

ape4azev.jpg

:lol

You know what? I have a serious problem with this story. Sure Supes can go toe to toe with Hulk. It's a fair fight and Supes is one strong dude. I'll even go so far as to say he'd take the Hulk in most battles. However, Supes has 2 weaknesses...kryptonite and magic. We have seen magical beings in the DCU take it to Supes in a fight. Thor is a GOD powered by magic. Supes getting hit in the head (or anywhere else) with what amounts to a magical sledgehammer should put him down for the count. I personally think Thor would own Supes in a legit fight. He's perfectly designed to take him out. The problem is that Supes is one of DC's most iconic characters and the 1st real superhero created. There is NO WAY DC would allow a story where their biggest gun is taken down in a DC-Marvel cross over. If you take the politics out of it, Thor wins the fight hands down IMO. Any other match up between the 3 characters is fair game.

Yeah, this is what I mean. Talk about F'n ridiculous storytelling. No way Bats takes down the Hulk. The Hulk wouldn't even feel a blow from Bats.

Right!? Haha

Bane ****ing broke batmans back, and bane is like a ghetto "do it yourself" version of the hulk. Nowhere near as strong. Haha

Right!? Haha

Bane ****ing broke batmans back, and bane is like a ghetto "do it yourself" version of the hulk. Nowhere near as strong. Haha

Ugh, Bane Broke Batman's back after breaking out all of the worst Arkham Criminals and Batman basically having to hunt them down for a week with no sleep, Bane was smart enough to know not to fight him when he was fresh. Not saying this means anything with Batman fighting the Hulk but please don't make it sound like Bane was able to best Batman in a one on one Fair fight, because he can't, and he even knew it and so did the writers.

Ugh, Bane Broke Batman's back after breaking out all of the worst Arkham Criminals and Batman basically having to hunt them down for a week with no sleep, Bane was smart enough to know not to fight him when he was fresh. Not saying this means anything with Batman fighting the Hulk but please don't make it sound like Bane was able to best Batman in a one on one Fair fight, because he can't, and he even knew it and so did the writers.

Good point =)... Hulk is a different dimension, not even human hahaha

It's true, and batman can gameplan like no other. But in these battles, I tell myself, "if these two guys are put into a cement walled warehouse, and fought to the death, who would win".

I would literally put my money on the hulk everytime...

It's true, and batman can gameplan like no other. But in these battles, I tell myself, "if these two guys are put into a cement walled warehouse, and fought to the death, who would win".

I would literally put my money on the hulk everytime...

Oh no doubt, Hulk beats Batman in fight, that comic is ridiculous. But can't put Bane any where near that field...he might be in the dugout..handing out gatorade

What is with all this talk of the ultra-lame DC nonsense in the Thor thread? Should we bring up the Go-Bots, WNBA, Yugo motors and Milli Vanilli as well?

The Odinson would not be pleased.

Oh no doubt, Hulk beats Batman in fight, that comic is ridiculous. But can't put Bane any where near that field...he might be in the dugout..handing out gatorade

Lol. I don't think any of batmans villains pose a real threat in my "warehouse scenario"...

Batman would have to make a serious mistake, and we all know... Batman don't make mistakes! Haha Cold, Calculated, Efficient.

What is with all this talk of the ultra-lame DC nonsense in the Thor thread? Should we bring up the Go-Bots, WNBA, Yugo motors and Milli Vanilli as well?

The Odinson would not be pleased.

:lol The odinson isn't showing up for 11 months so until theres an ES for people to complain about people have amuse themselves some how.

Yep, CBG will swing by soon to talk about the Power Rangers and peeps will be begging to talk Marvel and DC. :lol

Yeah only CBG can put this argument to rest with his superior knowledge of the comic universe. After all he is called Comic Book Guy

Back