Statue ARH Studios Inc. and Troy McDevitt's Frazetta Atlantis Licensed 1:4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's exactly what I was gonna say and would be the way I would want it. Reminds me just slightly of a Prometheus engineer. I consider this guy a giant

Perfect
Yes this will also be made in Bronze special order

Any idea what the base will be yet? Similar the the original art maybe?
And if you'll actually cast this in bronze are you going to do that same base in marble?

I like the the way the spear looks with the detritus on it, I almost think there should be more throughout the rest of the statue even though it may not be present in the original artwork. Still looks great though.

I'm not really sure what this means, price wise ?
.....sounds like it means closer to 10K :D :D :D

Glad it'll be made in US for bronze casting.

At that size 10k might not be far off but we'll see, half that would be much better. If the finished product is something I'm seriously interested in, I'll figure something out despite price. Right now it's still wait and see. Would at some point really like to get at least one bronze piece in my collection and this is a good option.

Still waiting on Tarzan....

Glad it'll be made in US for bronze casting.

At that size 10k might not be far off but we'll see, half that would be much better. If the finished product is something I'm seriously interested in, I'll figure something out despite price. Right now it's still wait and see. Would at some point really like to get at least one bronze piece in my collection and this is a good option.

Still waiting on Tarzan....

Yeah same here ..... although the one bronze piece I'd seriously look at dropping that amount of cash on would be The Barbarian.

1016463_778605932178916_8799829397711301155_n.jpg

Looks good.

This statue surprised me most! The paint job is even better than the original painting and the price is absolutely fair ! What a great statue.

Back