Statue MACHO MAN WWE Mcfarlane statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow needs to do wwe pieces my whole collecting game would be turned upside down. With mixed media, Badd Blood 97 HBK with entrance attire would be #1. Ultimate Warrior WM 7 with entrance attire would be #2. After that I'd need to think about it. Probably Flair in ANY robe and exposing that 16 time world championship title daddy! . . . Woooooooo!!!! Woo!

I would pay $400 for a Warrior!

but i would prefer it be from Summer Slam 89 when he reclaimed the intercontinental belt, green trunks is my ideal Warrior look.
summerslam-19891.jpg

Forgot about this guy for a while, just remembered I took a pic of it while it was on display at the WWE Store during Wrestlemania 30 weekend.
photo(4).JPG

I would pay $400 for a Warrior!

but i would prefer it be from Summer Slam 89 when he reclaimed the intercontinental belt, green trunks is my ideal Warrior look.
View attachment 118120

Think I'm all alone on this one but I loved his looks in 96 and 98 the best. I liked when he started airbrushing logos, drawings and even phrases all over everything! ...and the matching coats completed the whole insane package :D

I'd instant buy a statue that was dressed in jeans and coat from his WCW Nitro debut interview !

everyone's been hating on this statue for it being too small and too expensive.

I think it's really nice.

I think its just that its marketed as 1/4 scale where it doesn't seem to be even close to that.
They seem to be measuring the piece as a whole and determining that from base to tip its about the same size as Sideshow PFs and then just calling it 1/4 ....where as 1/4 scale obviously should only apply to the person/statue.

I think its just that its marketed as 1/4 scale where it doesn't seem to be even close to that.
They seem to be measuring the piece as a whole and determining that from base to tip its about the same size as Sideshow PFs and then just calling it 1/4 ....where as 1/4 scale obviously should only apply to the person/statue.

exactly..and I'm a HUge wrestling fan..but I can't stomach that much for a 1/6..plus i want 1/4

Im gonna wait for in hand pictures.I hope the final product will look as good.

Im not familiar with Mcfarlane other than their LOST Hatch set that my brother has.Do their final products usually look as good as the prototype?

Im gonna wait for in hand pictures.I hope the final product will look as good.

Im not familiar with Mcfarlane other than their LOST Hatch set that my brother has.Do their final products usually look as good as the prototype?

Their Spawn statues came out absolutely gorgeuos. Expensive for the scale like these WWE statues, but really nice presentation.

spawn20th_statue_news_01_cl.jpg

Dude has been in the collectible business for a LONG time. I'm sure he has established solid relationships with quality factories in China...and i'm sure he knows which factories to avoid. At the end of the day, the final product quality all comes down to the factory and it's workers.

Just got macho man today. Real nice statue. Only flaw I noticed is some of the black paint carried onto the description on the arena banner piece. But that's me just being OCD I guess.

Just got macho man today. Real nice statue. Only flaw I noticed is some of the black paint carried onto the description on the arena banner piece. But that's me just being OCD I guess.

Sir, sir.. WE NEED PICTURES!
I am still on the edge about this one and I would like to see some close up pictures for the actual retail statue before I pull the trigger.

Great statue! Might pull the trigger! One if my faves ever. Like everyone else to bad it wasn't WM3, as I was there to witness that great encounter!

Back