• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Museum Replicas Iron Man Mark III Helmet, Arc Reactor, Maquette & 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMovieManiac

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Fellow freaks,

I got some things on my wish list so I'm offering up some rare pieces for trade. Really only looking for trades at this time but, all offers are welcome. I'll try to describe these as best as possible so there will be no surprises.

What I have for trade...

Museum Replicas Mark III Helmet. $550 OBO shipped in the US
The Plastic has never been removed from the gold face plate or the plate on the stand. (This is the marks/bubbles you see in the picture.) also there is a small piece between the face plate & the helmet with paint missing. Seems like it chipped off. (Pictured) I don't have the box or the shipper, only the C.O.A & outer display box.

Museum Replicas Arc reactor. $350 OBO shipped in the US
The only issue with this is one of the clips on the battery cover is broken. (Pictured)
Still works with no issues once you get it in place properly. I don't have the box or shipper, only the C.O.A. & outer display box.

Sideshow Iron Man Maquette. $850 OBO shipped with in the US
This is in good condition. I wouldn't say mint. It does have a few paint chips easily fixable. I have the display box. (A little beat up) I dont have the charger, but batteries work great.

Legacy Replica Iron Man Mark XLII 1/4 Scale. $550 OBO shipped with in the US
This is Perfect besides the not so great paint job. Includes everything it came with, never displayed. Box, C.O.A. & Shipper.

I also have a brand new factory sealed PS4 with reciept for trade.

Here is my want list...

Tremors Grabiod Highest want
MR Sauron The One Ring High want
Ash PF
Scarface PF
Lord of Darkness PF
Robocop 1:1 Bust
Terminator T-600 1:1 Bust
Angel of Death 1:1 Bust
HCG Rocky Belt
WWE Replica Belt

I also collect prop replicas, Horror items & Anything movie related. Please feel free to contact me with offers.

Last edited:
Re: For Trade Museum Replicas Iron Man Mark III Helmet, Arc Reactor, Maquette & 1/4 S

I'm getting tons of PM's about selling these pieces. I'm not really interested in selling but if the price was right I may consider. So feel free to send offers if you like but serious offers only please.

Re: For Trade Museum Replicas Iron Man Mark III Helmet, Arc Reactor, Maquette & 1/4 S

With Optimus & Megatron on preorder I may just have to sell these after all...

Last edited:

Don't have hardly anything I'm willing to trade....I keep my collection pretty small of favored pieces....I would consider getting rid of a 1:1 Alex Ross Spidey head......But if you wanted to sell the Legacy Mark XLII, what would be your price? PM me so I'll make sure to see a reply

I will try to put prices on these over the next few days... After that it's evilbay.

Prices added.... Please PM me with offers. Prices included US shipping. I will ship internationally but we will have to figure out the shipping price prior to making an agreement.

Re: FS/FT Museum Replicas Iron Man Mark III Helmet, Arc Reactor, Maquette & 1/4 Scale

Going to eBay at the end of the week. I'd much rather pass these on to a fellow freak.

Back