Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poster i did of Ultron :)
ultron_sm_by_eddieholly-d7t1n36.jpg

None of the "Art of..." books have disappointed me so far but the AoU will probably be the best one of them all.

I need to finally get round to getting those... I flagged behind once I picked up my Dark Knight trilogy one along with the Dark Knight User Manual. Does anyone have the Iron Man version and would the recommend it?

I have every art of book and guardians one coming soon, i love them all, and i just want to see a pic of what Ultron looked like in the comic con trailer[emoji35]

Probably Thor and Ironman cause they're just repaints :lol they're not wasting any time:rotfl

Although that could also mean it wont be them as they could leave them till last but still release them first depending on if they change Thor's head sculpt and include anything different with Iron Man (helmetless HS, different battle damage parts and possibly weapons this time around).

Oh that would annoy the Facebook going, Iron Man hating crowd no end!

I understood when they saw 'yet another Iron Man' be teased that they hadn't seen the Batman Returns or Back to the Future figure they have been waiting for, but now they are coming they are going on about figures that Hot Toys have either lost the rights to make (X-Men) or never had the rights to at all.

For those that saw the teaser, was the Hulkbuster look consistent with the look from that concept image that was shown a few months back? And did the Hulk have a different look at all?

There were three shots of Hulkbuster, first was a couple seconds of Tony suiting up in it, the other two were it fighting with Hulk. All three were very quick. I'd have to see the concept art again, but it was big and it was badass.

What we saw was a 2-3 minute scene where they are all hanging out at Avengers tower relaxing, and everyone is trying to lift Mjilnor. That was really cool. Followed by a 2 minute montage of pretty quick snippets from the movie.

But I must say, the footage that we saw at the beginning of the panel had me in tears. It was a long montage of clips from ALL of the MCU movies. It was AMAZING. The crowd was cheering like crazy.......then they just HAD to put Loki stabbing Coulson in there and 6,500 people screamed "NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

It was so awesome.

Back