Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit, SW's facial expression seems very out of place in that poster.

Meinerding also did the massive Cap memorial artwork in TWS, someone give this guy a coffee break :lol

Just missing Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, and Quicksilver

Theres gotta be someone else as well, probably Vision because Thor and Hulk go either side of Widow and Hawkeye and Quicksilver need to be on her right (for us) based on the arrow direction and the direction he's running in, leaving a space above IM unless Thor takes up two.

I am so pleased with myself that I decided to just stick with Avengers Hot Toys LOL. I would be soooooo broke otherwise.

I said I was going to get one of the best versions of each Avenger, not necessarily from AoU but I already plan to buy the AoU CA despite getting the Winter Soldier CA/SR on preorder and have 2 possibly now 3 Iron Men and can imagine at least adding the Mk43.

Ooops

Theres gotta be someone else as well, probably Vision because Thor and Hulk go either side of Widow and Hawkeye and Quicksilver need to be on her right (for us) based on the arrow direction and the direction he's running in, leaving a space above IM unless Thor takes up two.

yeah it might have two more to the right, coz I can see Hulks hand

QS could also be running the other way and end up on the upper left corner of this poster. I think it's just those 4 left, doubt they'd reveal Vision for this poster.

She had to defend herself from being groped...BW on the other hand, might be doing the grabbing with her thighs/legs again ...
Both seem fairly accurate, but I'm not so sure BW could flip one of those things, wouldn't do any good choking them.

SW soiled her shorts.

:lol that explains the look in her eyes

I didnt see this posted here yet

sdcc2014_sideshow_1.jpg

Is that the possible new Hulk face sculpt? Hawkeye?

Back