Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those curious about how Vision looks...

So I got to see some more early artwork which included the Vision and Hulk. Yep, Vision himself. I can't disclose too much, all I can say is there is some departure from his classic yellow and green, but he is still distinctly Vision and still retains the overall comic look, including a green cape. For translating such a colorful character to the big screen, Marvel did a solid enough job, none but the most diehard comic purists should worry.

Also on Vision, his skin is more red, kind of like a dark blush, than the purple description that leaked online. Kinda purple red from what I saw.

Another thing I'll add is that the red is the more dominant color, basically almost his entire body. He has some green on his body but it's mostly just the green cape. And the artwork I saw demonstrates his intangibility so expect his density shifting ability to make the movie :yess:

Well I'm assuming Vision is helping out since the drones are trying to reach for him and possibly want to kill him. None of us were ready to see Vision. This is beautiful. But I swear to god...if we see Carol flying in the Thor or Hulk poster I'm gonna have a heart attack though that won't happen. XD

Well I'm assuming Vision is helping out since the drones are trying to reach for him and possibly want to kill him. None of us were ready to see Vision. This is beautiful. But I swear to god...if we see Carol flying in the Thor or Hulk poster I'm gonna have a heart attack though that won't happen. XD

the whole poster reveal thing is amazing, they will show the last one, probably Ultrons final form during the panel tomorrow :wink1:

This is where my color blindness becomes an issue :lol I had to use some online color IDers and the cape I'm looking at is something called 'amulet', see below. Somewhere along those lines.

MPC00103493-1.jpg

Poor Hawkeye. He got shafted even in the group poster. Everyone else gets the angry badass fighting face. He looks like he's about to cry.

I just noticed the arrow shaft through the eye of the Ultron drone on the bottom middle. Doesn't look like that slows them down though as it's still glowing red inside.

The wait for this movie is going to be an agonizing one. May 1st is too far away.

EDIT: There's actually a few drones with arrows through their heads. Hawkeye seems to be pretty ineffective against these guys.

Last edited:

I thought so too but if you look at the drones posture, they are falling backward because QS knocked them down. Not because they're reaching for Vision.

So, my theory--Vision is Jarvis, who Ultron alters to become sentient after he himself becomes sentient. But Jarvis/Vision remains loyal to Tony in the end and fights Ultron with the Avengers. And Jarvis will give up his newfound life in order to save humanity.

Well that's pretty much the Vision origin In a sense already with the only new factor being linked to Tony. I really hope they go into some actual deep Marvel lore and use the human torch body from The First Avenger as the body for Vision. Though it was only called the synthetic man at the Stark Expo.

I'd actually be surprised if they stuck that close to Vision's actual origin.

jynezery.jpg

Well that's pretty much the Vision origin In a sense already with the only new factor being linked to Tony. I really hope they go into some actual deep Marvel lore and use the human torch body from The First Avenger as the body for Vision. Though it was only called the synthetic man at the Stark Expo.
I'd actually be surprised if they stuck that close to Vision's actual origin.
jynezery.jpg

that would be ideal, but I think they'll have Ultron building his body

Back