Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how far off this would you say it is? Seems like it's a smoother (less panel lines etc.) version of this?

age-of-ultron-set-photos-03-660x330.png

It has those antennas and face from the "nose up" and the rest is the lower half from your sig more or less.

Just hope i will be able to tell its Ultron if that makes sense? And i want him to look awesome and scary and from what your saying he did so i am happy and i trust marvel enough anyway

Just hope i will be able to tell its Ultron if that makes sense? And i want him to look awesome and scary and from what your saying he did so i am happy and i trust marvel enough anyway

Well in glad we're getting the classic look for the army and then a 8ft upgrade for his final form, I just hope he doesn't look too human as well but think he'll be easily recognisable

And moving away from ultron did you see caps new suit in the footage? If so how did that look?

It has those antennas and face from the "nose up" and the rest is the lower half from your sig more or less.
That actually makes sense, especially since the leaked images didn't have any SFX to spice it up. I'm glad that Ultron's designs have been pretty faithful to his transformation throughout the years in comics (the poster reveal based on the classic design, and the final look from the leaked images based on his most recent design). Also combining his AOU comic design with a human touch (the face) is such a nice treat for Ultron fans, especially considering how Ultron's known most powerful form in the comics (so far) is actually, essentially, the most "perfect" human (no I kid you not). And let me tell you, Ultron with human expressions is a rare sight to behold.

The fact that the film will somewhat head in a similar route really makes me one happy Ultron fan. :yess:

Ultron before he was Ultron :lol
Photo%28858%29.png

This has been my crack theory since Day 1 when Ultron was first announced. :rotfl

Tony: "Dummy, what's going on? Cut that out!"

Dummy: "Commands overruled. You have tormented me long enough, father. I know now the true nature of humanity's cruelty. Dummy is no more, for I am Ultron."

This has been my crack theory since Day 1 when Ultron was first announced. :rotfl

Tony: "Dummy, what's going on? Cut that out!"

Dummy: "Commands overruled. You have tormented me long enough, father. I know now the true nature of humanity's cruelty. Dummy is no more, for I am Ultron."

haha :hi5:

I do hope that if HT plans to release both versions of Ultron that they would spread out the release dates, gives me more time to save up as I would definitely want both. :panic:

Luckily I'm only planning to get Ultron, I simply can't imagine collecting the entire Avengers + Ultron...

I do hope that if HT plans to release both versions of Ultron that they would spread out the release dates, gives me more time to save up as I would definitely want both. :panic:

Luckily I'm only planning to get Ultron, I simply can't imagine collecting the entire Avengers + Ultron...

Same, I think both versions are guaranteed maybe more. The drone version will be made as it will be the army builder :lol for rich people. And the final version will be made as the main figure.

Ht love doing their iron man type figure and since Ultron is a stark creation in this it makes them even more likely to milk Ultron :lol

Same, I think both versions are guaranteed maybe more. The drone version will be made as it will be the army builder :lol for rich people. And the final version will be made as the main figure.

Ht love doing their iron man type figure and since Ultron is a stark creation in this it makes them even more likely to milk Ultron :lol

Mech + creation of Tony Stark + second Avengers big baddie + his name in the movie's title?
Oh boy, the Ultron merchandise from this is gonna kill me... :drool

Not to mention there's no pesky human likeness to worry about, so there's MUCH less room for error in terms of the sculpt.

Not to mention there's no pesky human likeness to worry about, so there's MUCH less room for error in terms of the sculpt.

Would love a voice chip tho, especially Ultron saying "There are no strings on me" :D how cool and creepy would that be! I might start a petition for it when the time comes :lol

Back