Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the lighting is just playing tricks on you. His shield will be the same one he's always used.

well if that pic isnt shopped then I can see light making the white appear... but the start is completely different, and lighting isnt that tricky :lol

aZsXFln.jpg

vCQUICc.jpg

joWUdTH.jpg

I can vaguely see the diamond pattern on the star. This may just be a stunt shield with less details

Just to clarify these are the pics im talking about... The star is engraved as 1 single star, where as his actual shield has engraving for each "point" meeting in the middle. If its not shopped I have a really hard time believing his "indestructible"shield could be altered :lol

Yea you can vaguely see the engraving in the star. Like someone said this just might be a light stunt shield made only for frontal shots of Cap and not meant to be seen from the back

These photos are all from filming where Cap was tied off to the hood of a car for a chase scene, they wouldn't be using the Hero shield for that

Yea you can vaguely see the engraving in the star. Like someone said this just might be a light stunt shield made only for frontal shots of Cap and not meant to be seen from the back

There is no engraving in the middle of the star... The star itself is engraved but not like all the shields before it

As a Cap fan I would just like to say.... where are the pictures of Vision??????

There is no engraving in the middle of the star... The star itself is engraved but not like all the shields before it

I didn't see the engrave lines in the middle of the star at first, but if you zoom really close you can see they simply painted white over the star, the engrave lines are underneath the paint and looks really hidden.

I didn't see the engrave lines in on the star at first, but if zoom really close u can see they simply painted white over the star, the engrave is underneath and really hidden

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ok I see it now, Man I had to zoom in alot :lol

I stand corrected

I think the star engrave lines means that story wise its supposed to be the same shield, but it now has white painted over. After the Winter Soldier where we see the new stealth blue paint job, we're led to believe they can choose to paint the shield whatever works best for the scenario. I don't think it's a coincidence that a movie stun shield happen to look exactly like in the comics, that's probably the new color choice for Avengers 2 because it makes sense to have that for the assemble film.

-

I think the star engrave lines means that story wise its supposed to be the same shield, but it now has white painted over. After the Winter Soldier where we see the new stealth blue paint job, we're led to believe they can choose to paint the shield whatever works best for the scenario. I don't think it's a coincidence that a movie stun shield happen to look exactly like in the comics, that's probably the new color choice for Avengers 2 because it makes sense to have that for the assemble film.

-

Like I said, until I see otherwise, I'll continue to believe it will be the same shield he's always had. Covering the red for his stealth missions is one thing when he's trying to be stealthy. But if his bright-ass costume from the first film didn't get white on his shield, I don't see why they would add the white after toning down the color of his entire costume for AoU.

I'd prefer if they kept Cap's consistency in his shield as it's the only thing in all of his appearances so far that has remained constant. Even Thor's hammer's been different in each film. No need to "throw a bone" to the comic fanboys now by giving his a red, white, & blue shield.

So many comments on caps shield colours. Probably won't even see his shield looking like that on film. If anyone can recall cap had the same shield on the first avengers set but I never saw a shot with the shield looking that matt, so believe again will look different come post production.

Can't decide if I prefer this new suit over the Stealth one. I also like the stealth shield being different to the normal ones you get too.

If I had to, I would only have one "old" and one "new" looking Cap.

Have got GA on order, so will have to decide if Stealth or AoU for a new age version.

Hulk Buster is the thing I want to see most though.

Can't decide if I prefer this new suit over the Stealth one. I also like the stealth shield being different to the normal ones you get too.

If I had to, I would only have one "old" and one "new" looking Cap.

Have got GA on order, so will have to decide if Stealth or AoU for a new age version.

Hulk Buster is the thing I want to see most though.

the stealth suit is excellent, especially on screen. It is my favpurite suit yet. however it does not have the traditional colors.

I however feel that u should get it. cause it probably be the only combat suit that doesn't have the traditional colors. it is "special" in that sense

When I first saw the AoU Cap I really liked it. But the more I look the more I cant help but thinking its overdone, especially after seeing the concept art. Sometimes less is more. Since I have a TFA & A1 with a GA and 2pac on PO, this one will probably be a pass for me.

Vision and (a good) Scarlet Witch are my wishlist for AoU.

When I first saw the AoU Cap I really liked it. But the more I look the more I cant help but thinking its overdone, especially after seeing the concept art. Sometimes less is more. Since I have a TFA & A1 with a GA and 2pac on PO, this one will probably be a pass for me.

Vision and (a good) Scarlet Witch are my wishlist for AoU.

I agree. But the only thing I don't like is all the extra red everywhere. Especially the chest area

Back