Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the thing about Ultron is, from the footage it sort of looks like he builds himself. So it's possible you could even get more than one version of him.

I still contend that they should make 3-4 different PPS Ultron drones in different poses, at a lower price point. ;)

As long as they do one standard 1/6 scale figure version too :)

Well yeah, one main Ultron, full poseable Ultron figure with plenty of extras, then 3-4 different PPS Ultron drones, with little posability.

I think if they'd done that with the Chiutari, they'd sell a lot more of them. But that's just me.

They had this at the Marvel booth at SDCC. I believe it was called "Ultron 1.0". Which leads me to believe that he sort of builds himself from scratch. Which makes me think there will be several versions of him, plus his drones.

BtmXsnmCAAErtDU.jpg

They had this at the Marvel booth at SDCC. I believe it was called "Ultron 1.0". Which leads me to believe that he sort of builds himself from scratch. Which makes me think there will be several versions of him, plus his drones.

View attachment 128934

Oh awesome! Why does he have an avengers symbol though? He goes rogue right?

I'd rather not know. Then again, today is day 2 of shooting with Ant Man and they're already spoiling easter eggs from that movie.... :lecture

I'm finding myself avoiding as many spoilers as possible nowadays. I only saw 2 trailers for GotG and had a great time being surprised when I watched it in the theater. Hopefully I'll be able to do the same with Avengers 2--though it'll probably be much more difficult. After the success of the first one the marketing is going to be ridiculous.

Yep, they show WAY too much of a movie before it's released. I wish they'd just show two good, solid trailers, and then show all of the other crap (additional trailers, scenes, clips, snippets, whatever) the week after the movie is out.

Problem is, everyone is after the big opening weekend. They want everyone to see it in the first three days.

Drives me nuts.

At least Guardians never showed too much info like TASM 2. You could literally put the entire movie together with all the trailers and tv spots they released.

Or the trailer for Stealth...basically the whole film minus the chase scene at the end... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goPki_V34xA

I have to shut my eyes, put my fingers in my ears and hum when the trailers come on in the cinema for something I'm interested in.

View attachment 128934

Nice, it could be one of the first peace keeping model to be attacked by terrorist (?) leading to it's questioning the existance of humanity.

Back