Superman III shirt rip custom Clark.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Booshman

Super Freak
Reaction score
I sculpted some extra hair onto the knock-off Clark Kent head sculpt I bought to recreate the best scene in Superman III.

head.jpg
0.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg

Looking really good! Nice work on the hair!

Are there some drips on his face? Other than that its perfection. You really need to do this to mod evil superman's hair now!

Last edited:
Friggin awesome mod

that looks great! im tempted to get this head and do that mod.:clap

Looking really good! Nice work on the mod!

Thanks,glad you like it.

Is that paint drips from when u painted the hair on his face? Or jherri curl juice?

:lol Just me trying to be as screen accurate as I can. I'm tempted to go back and dirty the clothes up a bit too. They're pretty filthy in the movie.
SIII face.jpg

Thanks,glad you like it.

:lol Just me trying to be as screen accurate as I can. I'm tempted to go back and dirty the clothes up a bit too. They're pretty filthy in the movie.
View attachment 100523

Hah! Talk about going all in! Nice work! I may pick up the sculpt on ebay. I think I will like my Duabelas sculpt for my Clark custom, but I feel like it could come in handy for other bashes!

I sculpted some extra hair onto the knock-off Clark Kent head sculpt I bought to recreate the best scene in Superman III.

Wait, wait, wait....you're saying there is a BEST scene in Superman !!!? :lol

It does actually have its moments! Or maybe its one moment? haha This scene with the evil superman stuff is the stuff that resonates with me the most. As a kid I didnt know Superman 3 was such a horrible film. As an adult it is really nostalgic.

You nailed it my friend, looks just like that scene from SUperman III. Awesome work of adding hair by way of re-sculpting it. Which, leads me to believe that you could also pull of this hairdo pictured below...(with your sculpting skills).

supermaniii_zpsd910c55e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi, glad you like the sculpt.

With regard to the evil Supes, trust me I've thought about it! I already did a Superman the Movie Clark and resculpted most of the hair while swapping around the side parting. It's on my to do list, but I might have to get a spare figure first. I think the thing that gave me the balls to hack the regular Superman's head to pieces was knowing I had another unaltered one too.

If and when I get to it I'll be sure to post. got some other projects in the works I want finished first tho.

Hi, glad you like the sculpt.

With regard to the evil Supes, trust me I've thought about it! I already did a Superman the Movie Clark and resculpted most of the hair while swapping around the side parting. It's on my to do list, but I might have to get a spare figure first. I think the thing that gave me the balls to hack the regular Superman's head to pieces was knowing I had another unaltered one too.
If and when I get to it I'll be sure to post. got some other projects in the works I want finished first tho.

Thanks for the quick response, and good luck on all your future projects......Your sculpting talents are "GREATLY APPRECIATED"!!!

Back