1/6 Hot Toys - Prometheus Sixth Scale Figure Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally mentioned Prometheus at least once :lol There's a legend that says, if you post "Prometheus" enough a 1/6 figure eventually appears.

None of the ancients recorded the number of times you needed to write it tho, one theory being that all who tried it died of old age before the figure appeared.

UPDATE FROM HOT TOYS ON PROMETHEUS LINE (MARCH 15, 2015):

Hot Toys Answers Burning Questions - 1966 Batmobile, Doc Brown, X-Men, Prometheus, Rocky, Rambo, and More! | Action Figure Fury

Any update or news on the Prometheus figure?

We don’t have an update on this at the moment.

So they are not saying this line is dead, but likely waiting for the second movie to come out. I liked the suits from the first movie, so I hope they keep that design in the second movie and release them in 1/6 scale.

This is the one I really want.

tumblr_m3zb6t58YK1qbhetko1_500.jpeg

That's an old interview unfortunately. However, quotes like ''no plans'' and ''stay tuned'' are presumably still accurate.

I didn't see the Howard Chan interview posted somewhere here that referenced Prometheus, so I'm guessing your response is sarcasm based on the no-show Prometheus line?

I do hope Hot Toys will at least offer the David in the original suit now that he will retain that suit in the sequel. I had hoped there would be a Charlize figure in the suit too, but that seems a remote chance now.

I heard that Noomi Repace will have a small role in Alien Covenant; if true, there is a remote possibility we'll see that figure down the road.
'If' HT hasn't moved away from Alien figures.

If memory serves the teaser that was the basis of this thread was actually a refresh teaser and not the original announcement. This came long after it was already known that Hot Toys had the Prometheus license.

So they voluntarily sent out a reminder to fans that they were making Prometheus figures...and then just dropped it for reasons unknown.

Getting people excited for nothing and no ****s given. :lol

Last edited:
Don't take much expectation of this,that was a HK collector question Howard face to face before,he answer the Alien line not priority consider being hold-off cos not receive enthusiastic response from previously,sales does matter.

Don't take much expectation of this,that was a HK collector question Howard face to face before,he answer the Alien line not priority consider being hold-off cos not receive enthusiastic response from previously,sales does matter.

Not for reasons unknown, Iron Man mania and company orders - lol!

:lol

*********, that's not all! 'Cause if Civil War features multiple Iron Man suits then that *will* be all! And all this, [grabs a couple Ripley "coming soon" announcements] this bull**** you think is so important, [tosses the announcements, scattering them] you can just kiss all of that goodbye!

*********, that's not all! 'Cause if Civil War features multiple Iron Man suits then that *will* be all! And all this, [grabs a couple Ripley "coming soon" announcements] this bull**** you think is so important, [tosses the announcements, scattering them] you can just kiss all of that goodbye!

:clap:clap - Well played:lol

So a question about Prometheus was asked, but not Ripley?!

Could be they did ask about Alien and Ripley in the article linked on post #104. I just was looking for Prometheus info so I'm not sure.

I guess I'm partly to blame since I have 2 HT Iron Man. Apparently Iron Man and Black Widow are some of the best sellers.

Back