Media Assassin's Creed UNITY (PS4,X1,PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now it's out the same day as it's other AC game...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a massive AC fan but Unity doesn't appeal to me, Rogue tho... [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Flag and Revolution were kind of like the first one for me. They just got boring fast and for several reasons so I'm hoping Unity is like the others. If it is then I'm sure I'll love it.

you can customize your assassin

Assassins-Creed-Unity_SP_Customization.jpg

Great :clap
I hope there are at least 3 or 4 more pages of options there.... I love customization but man Game developers are so lazy.... this should have been in AC 2 and every game since :thwak

I hope there are at least 3 or 4 more pages of options there.... I love customization but man Game developers are so lazy.... this should have been in AC 2 and every game since :thwak

You could always customize your assassin, just not as much as this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You could always customize your assassin, just not as much as this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yeah thats what I meant, we should of had full customization ages ago but whatever at least we have it now
I'm really excited for Unity.... looks better although I'm not buying the mission freedom Ubisoft are selling, they seem the same as always and not very open ended

Thast pretty cool. Honestly though i like the standard design. Best assassins design so far imo.

If anything i want to put my face in the game. That would be badass

Yeah they are sooo lazy, its so easy to do develop a game that they should do everything we think they should do. :slap

I'm looking forward to getting the art book for this game, and the CE, but I usually download a digital copy so I don't have to open the game box and I can keep it mint, so the digital version I get usually has all the DLC, so Ubisoft can shove their Season Pass, cash milkers

I really really hope that Unity is unique like II ... i loved Ezio so much i don't even mind if they Remaster his Trilogy for next gen.. The Kenway Saga can't compare to Ezio.

Looks amazing, I bet that was a PC demo there.... I'm looking forward to playing in 4K next month. I'm also really liking the customization options, mainly the clothing and not so much the play style options(kinda like Splinter Cell: Blacklist), they seem kind of irrelevant, but maybe thats not the case. We'll see

Back