Media Assassin's Creed UNITY (PS4,X1,PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are talking a big game. Let's hope they can live up to it and we don't have another Watch Dogs on our hands.

^^^ Exactly, yeah next gen .. they did say they are aiming for 1080p and 60fps ...

but when it'll get released .. hope its not 900p and 30fps and then call it a "Next Gen Experience" like watch dogs

^^^ Exactly, yeah next gen .. they did say they are aiming for 1080p and 60fps ...

but when it'll get released .. hope its not 900p and 30fps and then call it a "Next Gen Experience" like watch dogs

I could have forgiven how Watch Dogs looked if it had been an interesting/good game. But it was bland city!

I actually might beta test this game next month.
Our little studio did a promo for ubiworkshop and black flag and they asked us to come in to look at it and test it out at ubisoft montreal studios.
Hoping its good

This is the fist Assasin Creed im excited about since the very first one. I love the design in this one. Im really hoping its nnot a dissapointment, like the other games were for me

This is the fist Assasin Creed im excited about since the very first one. I love the design in this one. Im really hoping its nnot a dissapointment, like the other games were for me

Its very interesting for sure, I thought the majority of the series was kinda boring and every game felt rushed or poorly executed, I enjoyed Black Flag and this one looks great, so can't wait to play on the PC

Umm... Actually the first one was rushed and boring gameplay wise :lol
ACII so far is the only solid game of the series. Black Flag, while extremely enjoyable, is a bad patcher after ACIII catastrophe.
For me "Revelations" is where the story ended.

But I'm interested in "Unity" for the sake of coop.

I agree

The ACII trilogy is the pinnacle, before and after were rubbish.

I initially turned my nose up on ACII because AC was boring and repetitive and refused to play it for the longest time.

3 was atrocious and Black Flag, while fun wasn't really touch on what AC was and should be about.

Unity looks very promising though, back to the old European cities with what seems improved gameplay minus the combat which has been simplified game after game. They should really diversify the combat as he's an assassin... stealth and killing should be the main priorities really.

The story needs to be indulging too but it does look promising

Umm... Actually the first one was rushed and boring gameplay wise :lol
ACII so far is the only solid game of the series. Black Flag, while extremely enjoyable, is a bad patcher after ACIII catastrophe.
For me "Revelations" is where the story ended.

But I'm interested in "Unity" for the sake of coop.

Last edited:
... with what seems improved gameplay minus the combat which has been simplified game after game.
They should really diversify the combat as he's an assassin. Stealth and killing should be the main priorities really.
Yep.
Also it's funny that "Black Flag", almost an anti-AC, is much more stealth encouraging than ACIII :lol

in III i cared more about Desmond Story than Connor.. in II i cared about both Desmond and the Ezio .. the story of desmond was really well done "not so much for Connor"

I only played AC2 and watched AC1 on YouTube. I felt the combat, while fun, was somewhat repetitive and really what ruined for me was the ending. Totally jumped the shark and put me off the story imo

So, is Assassin's Creed IV more of a Pirate game than an AC game? Unity looks awesome, though, and these are two that I'd definitely like to get once I get a PS4.

Back