MLB General Discussion 2014.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EXOTICLEX

Super Freak
Reaction score
New Year. New Thread. 2014. The year the Braves win it all. Yes that is funny. Already lost 3/5 of our starting rotation.

Nice.

I can't wait for opening day. I especially can't wait for the home opener. 3 championships in 10 years for the Boston Red Sox. It's still pretty unfathomable.

I'm ready for real. Got my fantasy baseball draft this weekend. If the Yankees weren't so old I would have them as a fav for sure.

Woo hoo!

Dodgers in 1st place in the league!

Of course, it helps when everyone else is still in Spring training. :lol

D-backs in last place! :rotfl

Just looking forward to some fun games and more great memories. :yess:

Speaking of memories, by slim chance anyone from NY or Tor going to the preseason games this week in Mtl between the Jays and Mets?

Wish we still had baseball in Mtl, 94 Expos were a great team

Speaking of memories, by slim chance anyone from NY or Tor going to the preseason games this week in Mtl between the Jays and Mets?

Wish we still had baseball in Mtl, 94 Expos were a great team

What Bud Selig allowed Jeffrey Loria to get away with is still sickening. Bud still has a craw up his *** over Montreal getting a team over his beloved Milwaukee back in the late 60s.

As for this weekends' games, I've heard that they've sold nearly 85,000 tickets and they expect a good walk-up gate too. If I'm someone like Stuart Sternberg I pay close attention to this and ponder whether a move north may be better than staying in that dump in Tampa. Montreal in the AL East seems like a nice fit.:)

Opening-Day1.jpg

Good luck everybody!!

Astros are 2-0 ... so, I'm hoping for a player's strike sometime this afternoon.

SnakeDoc

Dodgers just couldn't close things out to sweep the Tigers, but they're hitting the ball and putting the runs on the board. :yess:

Back