• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kyle's For Sale and Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Destroyous

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Whats up guys. I want to sell a few things. I'm open to offers. Hit me up for all of them I'm very friendly and will respond as soon as I can. U.S. buyers only please. Payments through Paypal. Prices include shipping and all of the Sideshow PF's have art boxes and shippers. I'm located In Southern California in the Inland Empire and local pick ups are MUCH welcomed and preferred and discounted for your troubles of having to travel. And I will be happy to send plenty more pictures to you personally of any statue you'd like.

They've all been kept behind glass inside a Besta and Detolf. Except for the Dio was kept on the top

FOR SALE AND TRADE (I can add cash):

Kotobukiya Magneto Fine Art Statue SOLD

Kotobukiya Iron Man Avengers Reborn Fine Art Statue trade or $220 shipped

A New in sealed box White Costume Storm PF trade or $600 shipped (but much rather trade and I can add cash)

X-Force Deadpool PF $400 shipped.

Hulk Life Size Bust $200 shipped

Black Widow PF EX TRADED

Emma Frost PF Reg trade or $325 SOLD

Sabretooth PF Reg SOLD

Red Skull PF Reg trade or $400 shipped (The button by the belt buckle is missing)

Freddy PF Reg $500 shipped

Blade vs Dracula Dio EX trade or $320 shipped (Really nervous to ship this one and I'll try to pack it back up correctly how it was cause of all the pieces, but PM me and we can discuss it. I'd feel terrible if it broke)

I want:
Dark Phoenix PF EX
Gambit PF
Black Panther PF
She Hulk PF
Old Thor PF (comic)
Ms Marvel PF
Venom Comiquette
Jason Part 3 PF (first one)
Any EX Marvel Legendary Scale Busts except for Stealth Iron Man, Black Spider-Man, Thor, Green Goblin, and Ghost Rider

sale.jpgsale 2.jpgsale 3.jpgSale 4.jpgSale 5.jpgSale 6.jpgSale 7.jpgsale 8.jpg

image_zpsmwkmguqi.jpeg

image_zpskmqi430x.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh thank you my friend. I actually already got an EX though from a fellow freak. It is sooooo sick too. Very proud of it.

Bump brand new white Storm still sealed. Anyone? Would love to trade. It'll be like you just received it directly from Sideshow Collectibles. #56/150.

Please do not bump a thread just because and there is a limit of one bump per 24 hours.

Last edited:
Back