Premium Format Will you be buying the Superman Christopher Reeve Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be buying the Superman Christopher Reeve Premium Format Statue

• Total voters
No way man. That's not true is it? I just saw him on TV the other day man. That's so sad man he was awesome actor.

Really?! :cuckoo: I'm not sure if this is a serious statement or if the dude is just having his own brand of fun. You do understand that not all TV is live. If you go watch a Charlie Chaplin movie from the 30s, it doesn't mean Chaplin is still alive.

I think statue dude took a ride on a time machine from the 70s Austin powers style :)
Chris reeve was a parapalegic for a while before dying his last acting appearances were on a wheel chair on the TV show smallville as professor Swan.

No seriously dude, you can look it up. I didn't want to believe it either.

I'm quite aware that Christopher Reeve is no longer alive. He died in October of 2004 from heart failure that was brought on by complications from his paralysis. This is common knowledge. No one is trying to fool anyone, it was huge news when he died and I would argue about 99.9% of the comic community knows about this due to his popularity with the role of Superman.

The quote "You've got to be kidding me" was in reference to how you could not have known this?!

I don't think there's much more to explain.

I'm quite aware that Christopher Reeve is no longer alive. He died in October of 2004 from heart failure that was brought on by complications from his paralysis. This is common knowledge. No one is trying to fool anyone, it was huge news when he died and I would argue about 99.9% of the comic community knows about this due to his popularity with the role of Superman.

The quote "You've got to be kidding me" was in reference to how you could not have known this?!

I don't think there's much more to explain.

I'm sorry dude, I just thought we might have been on the same plane.

Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

You shouldn't do any more drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't use drugs man. I won't even take an asprin. Everything I put in my body is all natural dude. You should know someone alittle better bro, before using ignorant attacks.

I don't use drugs man. I won't even take an asprin. Everything I put in my body is all natural dude. You should know someone alittle better bro, before using ignorant attacks.

You failed the dude test. Your can't be a dude unless you meet the following criteria:

occasionally hit the bong or vaporizer
Drink beer and cheap whiskey
Wear robes
Love lounging on the couch playing vids or watching reruns of whose the boss
Avoid physical activities and exersise at all cost, bowling and beer pong permitted of course

Then again all natural may include marijuanaaaa and booze so there may be hope for you

I don't get you guys man. I've nothing but nice to everyone and all I get is rude comments. I'll go to another thread where people are kind.

I like you too statue dude. I like messing with people (especially CBG) but its all in good fun. Don't take it personal. Everyone on the board is pretty cool. Your the new guy that had no idea Reeve had passed. This thread is dedicated to a Christopher Reeve statue . It was coming man one way or another

Back