Premium Format Will you be buying the Superman Christopher Reeve Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be buying the Superman Christopher Reeve Premium Format Statue

• Total voters
But they would probably have to pay him a lot man, so they probably just use a picture. I might get one of these, but I'd have to hide it from my girlfriend because I've already got the comic statue coming a she might get down about me geting two.

Statuedude is right. They probably did get that Reeve dude to like, pose for this. Explains an awful lot.

With that ES, they are not changing anything I would imagine. They left a lot of money on the table with this one. I wonder if I could WL it and hope for a better final product...nah it will just keep coverting like the BD Terminator PF.

I haven't seen this statue yet man, it totally looks like the dude from the movie.

That Reeve guy man. He must be totally impressed. Maybe they had him pose for it like when they're doing a portrait man.

But they would probably have to pay him a lot man, so they probably just use a picture. I might get one of these, but I'd have to hide it from my girlfriend because I've already got the comic statue coming a she might get down about me geting two.

Do you usually talk like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Reeve guy man. He must be totally impressed. Maybe they had him pose for it like when they're doing a portrait man.
Dude.jpg

Last edited:
Statuedude FTW!!!

Reeve definitely posed for the artist on this sculpt.
Jesus isnt the only prophet that can rise from the dead. Reeve did it too so all of the statue sinners who are buying this could be forgiven and absolved of their sins

Sorry Reeve fans..... I saw an opening and had to take it. I still love you all. Well, except for CBG

Statuedude FTW!!!

Reeve definitely posed for the artist on this sculpt.
Jesus isnt the only prophet that can rise from the dead. Reeve did it too so all of the statue sinners who are buying this could be forgiven and absolved of their sins

Sorry Reeve fans..... I saw an opening and had to take it. I still love you all. Well, except for CBG
I don't get it man, what does Reeve have to do with Jesus?

Reeve is dead dude...

So yeah he would have had to rise from the dead in order to pose for this statue like you suggested he may have. You know. Like Jesus.
Its possible
No way man. That's not true is it? I just saw him on TV the other day man. That's so sad man he was awesome actor.

Chris reeve isn't dead I saw him in his wheel chair the other day in walmart checking out superman boxer shorts. He had the curl and eveeything, he just can't get out of the chair. I think he goes by the name professor Swan now.

Back