Premium Format Will you be buying the Superman Christopher Reeve Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be buying the Superman Christopher Reeve Premium Format Statue

• Total voters
There not always accurate either, Indiana Jones doesn't look like Harrison Ford at all, looks like his stunt double.

Stunt doubles look exactly like their actor counterparts!

spaceballs-stunt-doubles-copy.jpg

Had to cancel losing my Nrd and 50 bucks of rewards used. Superman is close to.me as a symbol of hope during turbulent times but we've just had some bad news regarding my six year old's brain tumour and I need to put all funds into his new treatment protocol. I wasn't 100% sold on the pf but I didn't mind it. If things change we can always pick up a regular later on.

Sorry to hear about the bad news for your son, Jimbits76. Hopefully the treatment will work. Considering the ES Sideshow has been putting on their PFs lately, you shouldn't have a problem picking one up later if you still want one.

Yeah, the head sculpt is bad but the pose is just awkward. Even some of my friends who love Superman are skipping it. I think SS 1/6 scale superman looks better ;)

Seeng how the Comic version turned out, I'm saying no for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is about what I expected. A few hundred real sales out of thousands they could have had.

Honestly if they changed that messed up black weight piece at the bottom of this base and made his hands a little bigger and tweaked the face a bit this piece wouldnt be so bad. The Ex piece imo is LAME. Wouldve gone much better as an add on to comic Supes PF.

Back