Prop Would you pay a million dollars for this?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had a million dollars, I'd just go out and buy the most spot on accurate life sized reproduction money could buy. Then I'd do one for Jason and Freddy and Pin Head and Creature from the black Lagoon and still have enough to buy a house.

He was generous enough to drop a quarter of a mill off the price tag, now what i am really waiting for is for him to drop the 24 dollar shipping...

Guess with how many free listings eBay gives out now he can just keep relisting this thing until it's really worth $750,000 :lol

The listing is not only crazy - but misleading - When you read it, it sounds like he is kind of saying that this mask was in the movie...

All it is is a rare 1975 Kirk mask. Mask collectors might pay in the 10-15k range, but you can get a REAL screen used Meyers mask for 40k or so...

The only reason anyone even cares about this mask is because of the Halloween tie.. But the one for sale is just a rare mask - no connection to the film at all...

It has less connection to the actual halloween film than this guy has a connection to reality.

Back