How To Tighten Joints On DC Collectibles Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onaisan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Title basically says it all, does anybody know how to make the joints on DC Collectibles figures tighter, I got a DC Collectibles Series 2 Batman Arkham Origins Deathstroke and the left elbow/wrist are so loose that they automatically rotate all the time so I need to tighten these, also does anybody know how to loosen joints, because the ab crunch on mine is stuck. Please help.

A good quality heat gun will solve your problems. If you wish to tighten joints heat them until they are soft and use a clamp to squeeze and hold them tight. Make sure to use a soft insulator between the clamp and the plastic to avoid leave impressions in the soft plastic. Then run your tap until it is ice cold and place the figure in the water to contract and cool the plastic. Then throw it in the freezer and forget about it for a while, it'll come out tight. then let it reach room temp on its own.

And if you just want to loosen things just heat them up, and patiently work the abs like any self-respecting comic book character would.

Does that help?

A good quality heat gun will solve your problems. If you wish to tighten joints heat them until they are soft and use a clamp to squeeze and hold them tight. Make sure to use a soft insulator between the clamp and the plastic to avoid leave impressions in the soft plastic. Then run your tap until it is ice cold and place the figure in the water to contract and cool the plastic. Then throw it in the freezer and forget about it for a while, it'll come out tight. then let it reach room temp on its own.

And if you just want to loosen things just heat them up, and patiently work the abs like any self-respecting comic book character would.

Does that help?

Yes it does, thank you
BTW, how do I give reputation, because I would like to give it to your last post?

Back