1/6 Hot Toys MMS239 Black Widow The Winter Soldier Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
atubyqat.jpg
qadyvepe.jpg
here's some close up pics from SDCC .

Okay, so Hot Toys occasionally uses thigh extenders to make the legs of male characters bulkier, right? My First Avenger Cap has them. So why not hip and butt extenders for female figures that need a more shapely look? It would be cheaper for Hot Toys than coming out with a new female body, which seems to be something they don't want to do.

:goodpost:

Does anyone know of a good replacement body?

Okay, yeah, there it doesn't look as good as the prototype. Thank god for that Tokyo Toy Show sculpt, this is still amazing compared to that sickly looking sculpt!

And can't unsee Kiera, but close enough!

I think it's too harsh to compare a casual snap on a convention floor to an official release picture. Lighting and angle are all off here. I think she will turn out just fine. And no, that's not Keira Knightley, "I know Keira Knightley and that's no Keira Knightley" (paraphrasing Ed Rollins here, LOL)

My pipe wrench is waiting...

I think it's too harsh to compare a casual snap on a convention floor to an official release picture. Lighting and angle are all off here. I think she will turn out just fine. And no, that's not Keira Knightley, "I know Keira Knightley and that's no Keira Knightley" (paraphrasing Ed Rollins here, LOL)

My pipe wrench is waiting...

oh of course not.... the photo reviews will show us the true figure, and the in hand pics even more so, its really hard to judge quality with con pics, especially if its not the actual finished product

oh of course not.... the photo reviews will show us the true figure, and the in hand pics even more so, its really hard to judge quality with con pics, especially if its not the actual finished product

I'm thinking/hoping it is the final product, since it should be coming out very soon if Sideshow's supposed to get her in August.

Hmm that's weird.. from what I see in the SDCC photos, I think the Avengers version looks more like Scarlett than this one. Too bad, the JC. Hong's painted one that looks so much like her didn't translated well on the actual mass product.

Back