Action Figure NECA: 1/4 scale Batman Arkham Origins figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT SCOTT!

Your photos should easily get you a job as the new official prototype photographer for NECA. If this figure was just announced today using those photos I might have gone as impatient as a kid wanting to get his new toy ASAP!

GREAT SCOTT!

Your photos should easily get you a job as the new official prototype photographer for NECA. If this figure was just announced today using those photos I might have gone as impatient as a kid wanting to get his new toy ASAP!

Heh thats awesome! Thank you. Tell everyone, maybe the word will get back to them lol

Yeah its not exactly a Hot Toys fig but I want my work to look as "official" as possible.

I really, really want that Hot Toys staff photographer job.

Well hopefully they monitor these boards. Your pics sold me on the figure and I just ordered it. I was really on the fence about it and saw your pics, they pushed me over!! Great shots of what looks like an incredible figure. Thanks for posting them

Well hopefully they monitor these boards. Your pics sold me on the figure and I just ordered it. I was really on the fence about it and saw your pics, they pushed me over!! Great shots of what looks like an incredible figure. Thanks for posting them

Lol nice. Generating sales. Listen up, NECA!

Thanks again for the pics Adam. My Origin Bats arrived today, glad I did not miss out on this figure. He is actually so nice I am going to put him next to my HT 1/4 scale Batman in my detolf. Time to move another shelf it seems. Hulks gonna need a new home.
For those on the fence as I was, get him. Definitely one of NECA's best figures to date. If not the best.

This thing looks amazing and I was about to order it the other day but then I realized it is 1/4. I just don't have the space to get something like this I don't think but it is tempting and looks amazing. If it was 1/6 I would have ordered by now.

6uhu2ezy.jpg

This thing looks amazing and I was about to order it the other day but then I realized it is 1/4. I just don't have the space to get something like this I don't think but it is tempting and looks amazing. If it was 1/6 I would have ordered by now.
Same. I would definitely love it in 1/6. The only 18" stuff I get are those Jaegers. They look absolutely incredible at that size. Damn Bats wouldn't have any place to go if I got him :/

Your wish will come true. Hottoys announce to release batman arkham soon.

Thinking of caving in and getting this guy. Does anyone have him displayed in a detolf? Any NECA QC issues I need to worry about before picking him up?

Thanks!

Back