Prop Master Made triangular AR prop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering if the actual main section of the arc reactor can be removed and then placed into the casing that the Toys Legend one is in, the bit that you describe as 'deep'

it all depends if they are the same diameter i guess

I'm wondering if the actual main section of the arc reactor can be removed and then placed into the casing that the Toys Legend one is in, the bit that you describe as 'deep'

it all depends if they are the same diameter i guess

I think if you were to do that it would take extensive modding. The Toys Legend reactor is one big piece that opens at the bottom to insert the battery (see the attached video to get an idea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atKXmoHgDdQ It's about at the 2:40 mark where you see the general shape and length of the Toys Legend reactor... looks kind of like a light bulb). don't get me wrong, with the know how and tenacity I think it could be done, I just think it would take quite a bit of work. Now you have me thinking about it...

Does anyone know where to locate one of these? I'm coming up empty and have talked with procosplay directly. Any help is appreciated!

Looks real good. It be nice if can install that in the Mark VII LSF

Back