GeneralZodLives--Collection SDCC 2015 Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: You will KNEEL before my collection!

I really like the last updates, Zod from HT looks amazing ! Also love your art print, Black cat's very adorable. :love

Great addition with Viper my friend...that looks awesome :rock any plans on getting any more figures from the IM3 Hot Toys license?

Great addition with Viper my friend...that looks awesome :rock any plans on getting any more figures from the IM3 Hot Toys license?

I've got Silver Centurion that I need to unbox and take pics. Igor and Peacemaker are preordered as well. I think I'm done until HT releases Blue Steel and Shotgun. Of course, I say that now...

zod.jpg

While I recouperate from some more shots in the nerves in my spine I have some time during the couple days to add some much needed updates.

First up is the Sideshow Darth Maul Mythos statue #2233/2500. I really like this statue but have to say that I don't care for him holding the stick or the neutral HS. Not that there's anything wrong with that HS sculpt or the accessory but I much prefer the force hand and grinning HS.

SS DM Mythos stick full (552x640).jpg

SS DM Mythos stick half (640x598).jpg

SS DM Mythos full (640x603).jpg

SS DM Mythos angry close (640x427).jpg

Last edited:

I got a wait list conversion from Sideshow for the Spider-Woman Regular Premium Format statue #487/750.

I love the colors and pose of this piece. Spider-Woman's always been a favorite character of mine so I was happy to be able to pick this up for retail since I missed out on the initial release. It's not absolutely perfect but I feel like I got pretty lucky considering some of the issues I've seen online with the statue. I feel like I need to throw a mirror behind her--dat booty!

SS SW full front (367x640).jpg

SS SW full left (307x640).jpg

SS SW full back (345x640).jpg

SS SW half (603x640).jpg

SS SW close (640x427).jpg

I also got a Sideshow X-force Deadpool Premium Format statue #422/1500. Somehow I spaced out on the original version, so I was glad to see SS offer up the X-force suit. I actually love the grey/black suit and the X-force comic with Deadpool so it worked out in the end. The statue is flat-out AMAZING. Love the swords, love the suit, love the HS--even the box is awesome. I would have really liked to have seen SS throw in another HS but I'm not sure I would have switched them out very often anyway. Now I just need SS to offer up some more X-force characters. *cough* Wolverine, X-23, Psylocke, Fantomex *cough*

SS XF DP box front (445x640).jpg

SS XF DP box left (385x640).jpg

SS XF DP box back (418x640).jpg

SS XF DP box right (382x640).jpg

SS XF DP full front (445x640).jpg

SS XF DP full left (427x640).jpg

SS XF DP full back (427x640).jpg

SS XF DP full right (427x640).jpg

SS XF DP three quarter (461x640).jpg

SS XF DP half (427x640).jpg

SS XF DP close (640x427).jpg

SS XF DP close side (427x640).jpg

Last edited:

Massive congrats my friend on the new additions :clap Spiderwoman and the X-Force Deadpool look Sick!! :rock

Massive congrats my friend on the new additions :clap Spiderwoman and the X-Force Deadpool look Sick!! :rock

Thanks! I'm very happy with both. Spider-Woman is just beautiful and Deadpool is an absolute masterpiece. He's so well done that I'm going to keep an eye out for a deal on a regular costume version. I usually don't like the idea of having two versions of the same sculpt but I think I'll make an exception for this piece.

Going to get a couple more updates on here today. Here are a few Dave Bullock prints I found. I'd love to get a commission done by him some day. His style is a little Tim Sale/Darwyn Cooke/old-school Fleischer so he can do no wrong in my book.

Dave Bullock Signed Superman Print

dave bullock superman (435x640).jpg

Dave Bullock Signed Wonder Woman Print

dave bullock wonder woman (442x640).jpg

Dave Bullock Signed Poison Ivy Print

dave bullock poison ivy (419x640).jpg

A couple quick shots of Hot Toys Silver Centurion Iron Man EX.

One of my most favorite armors and extremely well done by Hot Toys! I love that the figure looks bulky. It's proportioned to look like a person is actually wearing the armor which rocks. My only complaint is that I would like to have seen a bit more silver in the color-scheme but overall it looks fantastic.

HT IM SC full (427x640).jpg

HT IM half (427x640).jpg

HT IM SC full yorick (427x640).jpg

HT IM SC close yorick (640x427).jpg

HT IM SC dark yorick (640x427).jpg

Here is the Sideshow Emperor EX Figure with Throne.

I've wanted an Emperor figure for a long time but had to have the EX HS--I need my Emperor to be a little pissy looking. After giving some other pieces priority I picked one up on eBay with the throne. I remember when Sideshow had the throne on sale and were giving it away during Spook but I never pulled the trigger. Lesson learned.

A lot of pictures didn't turn out so I'll probably update this with better pics in the future.

SS Emperor Throne front (547x640).jpg

SS Emperor Throne turned (520x640).jpg

SS Emperor with Throne front (502x640).jpg

SS Emperor with Throne close (640x427).jpg

Back