GeneralZodLives--Collection SDCC 2015 Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GeneralZodLives Collection of Various and Wondrous Things

Oh! I so Love the Artwork of Michael Turner, his Fathom is what lead me to start collecting when I saw the Clayburn Moore's version of Fathom based on said works, I was Hooked, Thanks for sharing my Friend, Excellent Excellent Posts Zod

Michael Turner is one of my favorite artists. I got to meet him at Wizard World Chicago before he died. He wasn't much older than me--which makes it crazy to think about all he'd done with the time he had. It's interesting to see all the artists that his work inspired. Definitely missed in the industry today.

I keep messing around with my displays since I don't have any of the figures I'm expecting this month yet. Probably the last changes I'll make to the armory for awhile.

punisher armory 2 (640x576).jpg

punisher chair (393x640).jpg

The art prints looks great! The wonder woman, batman and superman is probably my fav.

The art prints looks great! The wonder woman, batman and superman is probably my fav.

Thanks! I'm kicking myself that I didn't get more of the Turner prints when they were cheap. Now it's difficult finding Michael Turner signed DC prints that aren't a couple hundred dollars or more. I'm always on the lookout though.

AWESOME display bro!

Thanks! New figures are coming this month so when I get them I'll throw some new pics up. Playing with a new camera so I may have new pics of current figures to post when I finally get the damn thing figured out.

I keep messing around with my displays since I don't have any of the figures I'm expecting this month yet. Probably the last changes I'll make to the armory for awhile.

View attachment 103049

View attachment 103050

You know the more and more I look at this, the more it Screams Bada$$! just shy of a Thermonuclear Devise sitting in the corner :wink1:

You know the more and more I look at this, the more it Screams Bada$$! just shy of a Thermonuclear Devise sitting in the corner :wink1:

LOL, don't tempt me--the hardest part about putting this armory together has been NOT including everything I want!

Got a couple dynamic display stands so I threw Spider-man on one. I definitely see the appeal--these things are awesome. The base is bigger than I thought it was going to be but not as big as the Man of Steel Superman base. I'm still getting the hang of my new camera.

spidey upside down (427x640).jpg

spidey sideways 3 (559x640).jpg

spidey sideways closeup (640x427).jpg

spidey sideways closeup 2 (640x459).jpg

LOL, don't tempt me--the hardest part about putting this armory together has been NOT including everything I want!

Well a 20mm Sniper Rifle could never hurt, Death from Afar :lol:lol:lol

Got a couple dynamic display stands so I threw Spider-man on one. I definitely see the appeal--these things are awesome. The base is bigger than I thought it was going to be but not as big as the Man of Steel Superman base. I'm still getting the hang of my new camera.

View attachment 103812

View attachment 103813

View attachment 103815

View attachment 103816

I see you having some fun my Friend

Well a 20mm Sniper Rifle could never hurt, Death from Afar :lol:lol:lol

I see you having some fun my Friend

Since I rearranged my displays I think I've gone into my room every day to look at everything and/or mess with the figures. Feels good to be revitalized a bit with the hobby. Getting a new camera and not just using my phone has helped get me back into changing up the poses as well.

You need to get your pictures up again in your collection thread! You've got an amazing collection!

A couple of quick pics of the Adam West Batman figure. I can't wait to get Robin and the Batmobile--there are going to be a ton of ways to display them.

batman 66 bomb closer (427x640).jpg

batman 66 bomb running (427x640).jpg

Great collection and pictures! :clap: I love some of the displays like your Batman and Jim Gordon one, and that Batman statue collection on the first page.

Great collection and pictures! :clap: I love some of the displays like your Batman and Jim Gordon one, and that Batman statue collection on the first page.

Thanks! I've been much happier with the way everything is displayed since I got a few more detolfs and bestas. Having more room makes all the difference.

love the 66 Bats as well as the Dynamic pose for Spidey, and the Revenger setup...hell I love it ALL!

A couple of quick pics of the Adam West Batman figure. I can't wait to get Robin and the Batmobile--there are going to be a ton of ways to display them.

View attachment 104047

View attachment 104046

Excellent Score and Pic's on 66 Batman, a Very Pivotal moment in the Movie my Friend :lol:lol:lol Impressive Post Zod

BTW you see this yet?

photo6_zps5914be00.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Excellent Score and Pic's on 66 Batman, a Very Pivotal moment in the Movie my Friend :lol:lol:lol Impressive Post Zod

BTW you see this yet?

photo6_zps5914be00.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That Catwoman statue is fantastic! I'm not sure if I'd go all-in with the '66 Batman 1/6 scale figures but a Julie Newmar Catwoman would be a definite buy for me.

Back