X-Plus Godzilla Vinyl Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diamond will indeed reveal the final wave at SDCC, along with the next wave I believe. Can't remember if they'll actually have the figures on display or they'll announce them, but they've got more than the '89 and Gorosaurus in store for us.

NewReview30Anguirus1955.jpg

Hey, guys. I have a new review on Kaiju Addicts: X-Plus Toho 30cm Series Anguirus 1955.

Check it out here: https://www.kaijuaddicts.com/full-review-x-plus-toho-30cm-series-anguirus-1955-vinyl-figure/

And now for some news: Wave 6 is Godzilla 1955 and Anguirus 1955 as you've probably already heard. Both figures will be in the monochrome paint scheme just like the 2011 original releases. They are due to arrive in November 2014.

I have them up for pre-order right now at FlossiesGifts.com. They are $139 each. You can find them here: https://www.flossiesgifts.com/X_Plus_Toho_Godzilla_Vinyl_Figures_s/543.htm

If you want to get them from your local comic shop, ask them to search the Diamond Retailer site for Item Code AUG142478 (Anguirus) and AUG142477 (Godzilla).

Pre-orders end late August. No doubt other online retailers will keep pre-orders open for much longer. Just make sure they can deliver!

And, as already mentioned, Wave 5, 6 and 7 will be on display at SDCC. I'm assuming Wave 7 will be Godzilla 1989 and Gorosaurus. (I'm also hoping there will be something extra and new in there, but we'll see.)

As for what comes after Wave 7, Diamond is "hoping to finalize 2015-2016 plans in time for NYCC, and make an announcement for Wave 8 then."

P.S. If you ordered from the second batch of X-Plus Godzilla 1954, 2003 and 1964, they should be arriving at Diamond in THREE WEEKS! I have some pre-orders for those still available at FlossiesGifts.com as well if you missed 'em!

nice set up.

can you take additional closer pics of the shelves, with multiple X-Plus G's visible on the same frame? I want to see how they look when displayed together from a little closer.
Sure. I kind of suck at photography so hope these are ok.

uba6yqan.jpg

ana6upy2.jpg

qemeqepe.jpg

View attachment 120836

Hey, guys. I have a new review on Kaiju Addicts: X-Plus Toho 30cm Series Anguirus 1955.

Check it out here: https://www.kaijuaddicts.com/full-review-x-plus-toho-30cm-series-anguirus-1955-vinyl-figure/

And now for some news: Wave 6 is Godzilla 1955 and Anguirus 1955 as you've probably already heard. Both figures will be in the monochrome paint scheme just like the 2011 original releases. They are due to arrive in November 2014.

I have them up for pre-order right now at FlossiesGifts.com. They are $139 each. You can find them here: https://www.flossiesgifts.com/X_Plus_Toho_Godzilla_Vinyl_Figures_s/543.htm

If you want to get them from your local comic shop, ask them to search the Diamond Retailer site for Item Code AUG142478 (Anguirus) and AUG142477 (Godzilla).

Pre-orders end late August. No doubt other online retailers will keep pre-orders open for much longer. Just make sure they can deliver!

And, as already mentioned, Wave 5, 6 and 7 will be on display at SDCC. I'm assuming Wave 7 will be Godzilla 1989 and Gorosaurus. (I'm also hoping there will be something extra and new in there, but we'll see.)

As for what comes after Wave 7, Diamond is "hoping to finalize 2015-2016 plans in time for NYCC, and make an announcement for Wave 8 then."

P.S. If you ordered from the second batch of X-Plus Godzilla 1954, 2003 and 1964, they should be arriving at Diamond in THREE WEEKS! I have some pre-orders for those still available at FlossiesGifts.com as well if you missed 'em!

Thank you for the news and updates John! Looking forward to hearing what's in store for the next 2 years! :yess:

Awesome review too! That figure looks great! :hi5:

Diamond will indeed reveal the final wave at SDCC, along with the next wave I believe. Can't remember if they'll actually have the figures on display or they'll announce them, but they've got more than the '89 and Gorosaurus in store for us.

We'll see in less than a week! Can hardly wait! :pray:

I wound up returning my 12" 30 CM X-Plus 2003. I am very happy with the figure, it's a top-notch representation, really satisfied with the product. However, i quickly realized this 12" 30 CM line was going to get very addicting (as i had a total of 6 on pre-order from numerous distributors) and it was going to go one of two ways, all or nothing. I decided to pass on the entire line, primarily because of lack of display space.

It was kinda hard to return the piece because it is so well done.

Thanks guys! Very excited to have these figures finally. REALLY can't wait for 62 in a few months.

You and me both, lol. :yess:

(If anyone is looking to add a Ric version 25 cm Godzilla 1975 to their collection, let me know as well...)

Yup, '62 and '89 im on the edge of my seat for. Im still deciding if I want '55. Its an ugly design but a marvelous figure.

I dont like the 89 sculpt where he is walking.. he looks off balance.
I'll go with the 89 reissue.

I also cancelled my Gigantic Burning. It's just too damn big at 3 feet long. Not my focus as a collector.
I hope they make a 30cm burning that's more movie accurate one day.

Back